AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you very much for your answer and what do you think when the developer finishes this game
The only thing I can do is look at the changelog.
The dev is making endings to different paths currently. That doesn't mean the game will end, but it does mean that he is limiting how much new content he can get out.
My guess is that it will end within a year, it could be much sooner than that, but I honestly don't know.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
so by talking to them in a way they like and training I will get out the ntr territory ok but while Im training does anything happens? cause sometimes it happens in the background. Edit: congrats on the 1k post xD
I'm sure when u download the game together with the Gallery Mod, u will go and watch the NTR scenes inside the Gallery. Actually all the NTR scenes is about Devon (young brother) with Mom or Sis, and the Sharing scenes (only for Mom) with Devon & MC.
I think the NTR scenes quite interesting, since u want to play this Game and u mentioned THE TYRANT game, means u also play THE TYRANT before, THE TYRANT also NTR game which NTR cannot turn off but the NTR scenes can avoid by increasing Love point of the each character (don't drop below 20 for THE TYRANT game). Since u can accept to play THE TYRANT, then should be no problem to play this game. NTR scenes can also avoidable.
Actually the NTR scenes of this game quite interesting and the Game Developer keep on update New NTR scenes, means that mostly players here can accept the NTR scenes of this game, so why don't u try it yourself?

Reactions: LewdGoogle

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Are there any cheats. If yes, then how to use them?
As I've already mentioned, using them to change values by a lot will make you miss content, it might even make your game not progress. So do it lightly if you really want to.

The cheat menu is in one of the menus under the phone as I remember it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
As I've already mentioned, using them to change values by a lot will make you miss content, it might even make your game not progress. So do it lightly if you really want to.

The cheat menu is in one of the menus under the phone as I remember it.
So we can only increase relationship with girls and money with it that means. We cant increase work ethic and physique I suppose.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Are there any cheats. If yes, then how to use them?
Download the Walkthrough Mod, and the Gallery + Incest Mod, after copy and paste (replace) all the Mod's contents inside game folder and start to play the game, u can easily find the Walkthrough (a Bird icon) on the Top Right side screen. The cheat menu is inside the Phone, the Phone icon can be find on the Top Right side screen too.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm sure when u download the game together with the Gallery Mod, u will go and watch the NTR scenes inside the Gallery. Actually all the NTR scenes is about Devon (young brother) with Mom or Sis, and the Sharing scenes (only for Mom) with Devon & MC.
I think the NTR scenes quite interesting, since u want to play this Game and u mentioned THE TYRANT game, means u also play THE TYRANT before, THE TYRANT also NTR game which NTR cannot turn off but the NTR scenes can avoid by increasing Love point of the each character (don't drop below 20 for THE TYRANT game). Since u can accept to play THE TYRANT, then should be no problem to play this game. NTR scenes can also avoidable.
Actually the NTR scenes of this game quite interesting and the Game Developer keep on update New NTR scenes, means that mostly players here can accept the NTR scenes of this game, so why don't u try it yourself?
I will play the game but I tend to ask if a certain kink is avoidable or not and usually when that happens I play the game a couple of times doing each path and for the tyrant NTR can be turned off (even with that huge mod I think) that's why I mentioned that game. Thanks for the reply.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any way I can convince mom or sis to sleep with them in their bed?
To be honest I don't remember may games were you ever actually sleep in bed with them or alone in bed for that matter.
Many games say that your in bed but your not you are just laying on top of it.

That said yes after a certain point in the game and certain relationship lvl's.
Both Mom and Sister will be willing to let you sleep on top of the bed with either of them.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
how do you increase lust at same time when trying to decrease relationship with em? is required for NTR right ?

Edit: i started this game only for the ntr and i dont want to miss the first scenes with them

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Why is Sandbox not on the tags list? I just downloaded a 4 gig games just to find out in five minutes of playing that I want nothing to do with it. Could've saved me some time.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok either i was slipped some really bad drugs or i just read this wrong.... hwo the hell are there ntr scenes in the harem path.... if this game is going to get this stupid im done.... i threw that dick of a brother out there should not be any ntr in a harem path...

1623607960798.png

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes