ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Might be dumb but can't trigger the most recent Anna event. It says she needs to be at 20 relationship but no interactions with her seem to increase it anymore?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Might be dumb but can't trigger the most recent Anna event. It says she needs to be at 20 relationship but no interactions with her seem to increase it anymore?
Visiting her and seeing the exploration scenes increase her relationship by 1 each. You can see these scenes at 6AM, 8AM, 9AM, 11AM, 16PM, and 20PM I believe.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Suddenly game started lagging. Game was working fine than it started lagging before a choice. I mean I don't get lag while playing games like Being a Dik!

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Visiting her and seeing the exploration scenes increase her relationship by 1 each. You can see these scenes at 6AM, 8AM, 9AM, 11AM, 16PM, and 20PM I believe.
Yeah that's what i thought but I did that 10 days in a row and no increases happened. Oh well, I'll just wait till the next version and try again then

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah that's what i thought but I did that 10 days in a row and no increases happened. Oh well, I'll just wait till the next version and try again then
Sorry that it seems to be giving you issues. I'll see if I can't make it so you can see her relationship level in-game for the next update. Either that or make it so you can adjust the level yourself via the cheat menu.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry that it seems to be giving you issues. I'll see if I can't make it so you can see her relationship level in-game for the next update. Either that or make it so you can adjust the level yourself via the cheat menu.
You're good, mate, you've done enough already, appreciate all your work. Might resolve itself on .18 so don't put yourself out unless you were already adding those features. I imagine we'll have to wait awhile for actual content with those two(A/V) anyway so I'd just be teasing myself haha

Reactions: STJay

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
You're good, mate, you've done enough already, appreciate all your work. Might resolve itself on .18 so don't put yourself out unless you were already adding those features. I imagine we'll have to wait awhile for actual content with those two(A/V) anyway so I'd just be teasing myself haha
It shouldn't be too bad to look into. Would only take a couple of minutes at most. I likely would have done it eventually anyways.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Question for those who played both routes, is the amount of content in this game balanced? or is it more focused on ntr content?
I ask this without any kind of attack, I just want to know if the game leans more to one content or another, that's all.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Here's the update to the gallery mod that I've been making for this game. This gallery contains all/majority of the adult scenes found in the game, and you can access it on the bottom right of the main menu.
For currently version it is? For 0.17?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Oh.... God.... I really tried to look at those faces.... But.... Just look at them!
Zero emotion! Zero!!!! When you talk to them, when you fuck....
Nothing changes.... But the worst thing is that both women look at MC like an insect....
Especially when it comes to NTR scenes....
Usually in this In the case of MC, he just looks, but does not interrupt or participates....
BUT just not here.... X in every NTR scene wedges in and looks like shit on nevo.... Well, fuck it....

Reactions: Rory Smith

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Changelog 0.18
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with Nicole's Non-Pregnancy NTR ending showing even though she's pregnant.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with getting an error when choosing to "cum outside" during a Karen massage scene.
  • 5 New Harem Events:
    • 2 Alpha
    • 3 NTR
  • 2 New Nicole Events:
    • 1 Alpha Pregnancy Route
    • 1 NTR Pregnancy Route
  • 2 New Nicole Endings:
    • 1 Pregnant Alpha
    • 1 Pregnant NTR

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes