ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I played Karen and it turns out that it's a solo ending, so I was going, what's the point in keep playing?
Then I played Nicole and I was going, Oh man, here we go again.
It's like everybody wants to move out of that house or something.
I reached the ending and noticed the Harem walkthrough.
So there is a Harem path in this game, you don't see it until you reach the end.
I just hope it includes Victoria and Anna, that would be nice specially Anna.
If not in this update, then the next.

Last edited:

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
There are two clocks to skip an hour and a full day, take your pick.
OK. I'm both blind and stupid but I only see at the top right corner a telefon and a clock that moves time one hour per klick , and at the top left a "square" of day /hour. Klicking the square does nothing. So the big question is that where is the second clock that moves time whole day?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Here is a quick walkthrough for anyone that might be stuck:

First raise your physique to atleast 20 by working out at the pool.
Next, grind some money by working at the restaurant.
Since right now only Karen has content you can grind points for her.
When you get her relationship to 20 you will notice a new set of events.
Also there will be special events firing at specific days.
Keep grinding new events until you reach 40 relationship and 40 lust.
Now at 18 PM you can give her money.
Do this event where you give her money twice (make sure to grab her ass the second time).
After the special event fires where she asks you to visit her office, visit her at the office and buy her coffee.
A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire.
Stuck?
Only if you can'ttread English.
Just like any sandbox, it takes time to trigger anything.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
OK. I'm both blind and stupid but I only see at the top right corner a telefon and a clock that moves time one hour per klick , and at the top left a "square" of day /hour. Klicking the square does nothing. So the big question is that where is the second clock that moves time whole day?
The full-day skip button was only something I added in the walkthrough mod. In the base-game you can only move time forward by 1 hour at a time.

Reactions: xapican and HadazzH

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Right next to the other clock on your right.
If you still don't see it, cllick your other right as people would say.

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
The full-day skip button was only something I added in the walkthrough mod. In the base-game you can only move time forward by 1 hour at a time.
Ok. Now I know why I didn't see it. My eyesight is back! Though I'm not sure about the stupid part.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I downloaded the game, I'm playing for the first time, I downloaded the mod, but I don't understand what does the red color of the text and green mean, how to go on the path of ntr? or is it necessary to click where it is necessary? not what is not clear (I do not know the language)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I downloaded the game, I'm playing for the first time, I downloaded the mod, but I don't understand what does the red color of the text and green mean, how to go on the path of ntr? or is it necessary to click where it is necessary? not what is not clear (I do not know the language)
Just follow the Devon path, or as I call him, the big loser.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I don't know how far exactly I am in the story(I'm at the part where he asks to share) but I wish Devon was more of an asshole so I have more reason to be an asshole to him, but he hasn't really been an asshole. He did blame the MC for the pictures, but I don't really feel connected to that part of the story it's more of an after thought to me as a player.

And with the choices that lead to negative points with him he's not really that confrontational and is really meek sometimes so then because I have to go out of my way to be an asshole to him to get the negtive points, I feel like the asshole here because I'm initiating all the asshole behavior.

I just wish he gave more asshole remarks instead of trying to be friendly so that I don't feel bad about it I guess. I don't know if it's just me but he doesn't give off any asshole vibes to me so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes