EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How much content has been made for the 'harem' route?

I have zero interest in the other routes, and see pretty much nothing but that in the changelog..
They are still in the works. Solo endings got made as of now, both for Karen and Nicole,and non-pregnant for Nicole and both for Karen as far as I can tell. For the Harem, the two girls already into the idea, but when it's going to meet with the pregnant routes too, that's up to the airs. Most likely the next three updates if we go like that, because the harem routes are pretty much the only ones that aren't finished now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickster101

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone have save files for the no-pregnancy Nicole and Karen routes? I'm kinda unwilling to restart at this point.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by totallyoklad9348
Version of the game:The Guy in Charge v0.17
If you like the game please consider to support the .
For this android port the compressed version from JokerLeader is used.
Universal apk:
Universal apk with gallery mod:
Gallery mod is from the user STJay

Last edited:

MonarkofDream

Feb 12, 2021
Okay are the names all wonky for anyone else? Suddenly Karen is just Woman in my save.

edit: Yeah why the fuck are the names all wonky? Nicole is calling the MC Ugly and Karen is calling them Love. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi.9

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Here's the update to the gallery mod that I've been making for this game. This gallery contains all/majority of the adult scenes found in the game, and you can access it on the bottom right of the main menu.

Changelog:
  • 3 Nicole scenes
    • 2 Alpha
    • 1 NTR
  • 1 Karen scene
    • 1 NTR
I'm also attaching the incest script that I use for the game. Other than fixing the dialogue to be more incestuous in nature, I also fixed some typos and also fixed a bug with Nicole's Solo NTR ending.

I tested it, and it worked for me. However, let me know if something's not working for you and I'll try to fix it.
i like this game but i hate sand box thx for help me see all scenes of the game ;) love this!!!!!!

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
a sandbox tag would have been nice before i wasted my time down loading it
Barely. Right when the game starts use the phone to learn massage to 10, exercise at the pool until 100, work until you have something like 8k. Hold ctrl key to skip all the text and turn off transitions. That shit at the end though is bad design. Where you're skipping entire days just to hear a couple seconds of dialogue each morning to progress the story. Some of the triggers are messed up. Sometime you have to sleep on the couch sometimes you don't.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Hey I think I'm stuck on Karen's path. It says "Step 2: sleep on the couch, (16PM-18PM)", when I try to sleep on the couch at that time it says its too early to sleep. I'm at step 4 in Nicole's path.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay are the names all wonky for anyone else? Suddenly Karen is just Woman in my save.

edit: Yeah why the fuck are the names all wonky? Nicole is calling the MC Ugly and Karen is calling them Love. It doesn't make sense.
can someone make a name change mod
did you guys tried the incest patch.Actualy this mod changed that.At least it worked in the older versions

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes