caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.17 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: JojodoLolo

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Updated the walkthrough mod I made a while back. Going to be honest, I didn't test it. My dumbass deleted my testing file that I was previously using, so in order to fully test it I would need to waste a bunch of time. I'm just hoping it works.
how to follow ntr path?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
once again we seem to have a major inability to do a search this thred for How to NTR theme again.
They really should write how to do NTR on the OP page and if we are lucky it might cut these questions in the thred down by mybe a third?.

Ok no for the actually reason for this reply.

I don't know how far exactly I am in the story(I'm at the part where he asks to share) but I wish Devon was more of an asshole so I have more reason to be an asshole to him, but he hasn't really been an asshole. He did the blame the MC for the pictures, but I don't really feel connected to that part of the story it's more of an after thought to me as a player.

And with the choices that lead to negative points with him he's not really that confrontational and is really meek sometimes so then because I have to go out of my way to be an asshole to him to get the negtive points, I feel like the asshole here because I'm initiating all the asshole behavior.

I just wish he gave more asshole remarks instead of trying to be friendly so that I don't feel bad about it I guess. I don't know if it's just me but he doesn't give off any asshole vibes to me so far.
I understand what you mean and not everyone can empathise or even want's to empathise with what has supposedly happend before you get to play a game.
And Devon may be for you an ok type of guy but to be honest with you the game only makes you have to be mean to him if you want to be totaly NTR'd in the game.
Otherwise you can be friendly for sharing or my personal favorite not share at all and totaly ignore the prick all together.

Hope that clears that up for you.

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Updated the walkthrough mod I made a while back. Going to be honest, I didn't test it. My dumbass deleted my testing file that I was previously using, so in order to fully test it I would need to waste a bunch of time. I'm just hoping it works.
I've deleted the load files still not able to use walhthrough?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes