Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Hmmm.....sigh!

This game has all the puzzle pieces to be a solid 4/5 good game, but sadly in my view, failed when putting the puzzle together.

You have 3 paths (I played the non NTR/Non sharing path for now)

The story is decent (Not great, but pretty good)
The renders are solid
The girls are pretty
There are a lot of nice sex scenes (And I only played the one path, so I assume it will be ultimately 3 times this number)
Animation is meh (2 frames) and no sound.

So what's wrong with it?

The execution of the sandbox elements were poorly done in my view.

In general, I do not have issues playing Sandbox games. Big Brother, Man of the house, Cure my addiction, Lucky Mark and many more are examples of sandbox games I really enjoyed.

My biggest pet peeve when playing a sandbox type game is continuity. For instance a girl telling you of for seeing her in her underwear in on scene, but you are already having sex in another.

"The guy in charge" Is actually not that bad in the continuity department, BUT the introduction of the pregnancy section were poorly done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other aspect of the game is the main mechanic. I did not pick this up initially, but towards the end it becomes very apparent. Moving the story forward always occurs after you go to bed and the introduction of these story elements can feel completely out of place. For instance, you can sleep with your sister, then wake up and doing a whole sequence with her on the beach and then ends up with her being asleep in her bed again.

What's even worse is the individual scenes does not progress separately, so once you can have sex with say Nicole, you jump to having sex with her in all her scenes. And then the story only progress every morning, but non of the other scenes change throughout the day.

So it becomes:
See what happens with the story in the morning. Skip through all the content for the day as fast as possible to get the the next morning again to see what happens next. Repeat until the game is done. This has the net affect of making the daily actions in the game extremely repetitive and boring.

This is such a pity since I felt this have the making of a solid game, but became a bit of a mess when putting everything together.

Still a nice game to play.

TLDR; The game had great potential (Good renders, decent story, plenty of sex, good characters), but somehow when putting everything together it just fell flat.
Well written, couldn't agree with you more.

Reactions: Alfius

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
There needs to be more MILF content, I hate how quickly this game wrapped it up. The mom model would be a waste to let so quickly, make more story for her please!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
If you don't want NTR, you wont get NTR. You can completely ignore Devon.
The 3 games paths are very straight forward. It's all in how you treat the girls.
This game is really very good, a true example of how many other games could be, NTR for those who like it, not NTR and Harem for those who don't, very diversified and leaving it to the player's choice and taste, most likely the other game being made by Dev will be the same!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 5008M
SHA1SUM: 25d26921a5d1738783f3831a3c38fa60ae5d3f70
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Changelog:
v0.20
  • 1 New Victoria Event:
    • 1 Alpha
      • Requires 20 relationship with her.
  • 10 New Sharing Events:
    • 5 Alpha
    • 5 NTR
  • 5 New DLC Exploration Scenes:
    • 5 Victoria
      1. Morning (6AM)
      2. Pool (13PM)
      3. Apartment (14PM)
      4. Kitchen (15PM)
      5. Night (23PM)
    • Only 1-4 will raise relationship with Victoria.
I also posted the incest script for those who want to use it. I didn't scour for any grammatical errors or typos yet. I'll do it after working on the mods.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes