EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A bit uncanny when you already knocked up the mom and sis and then you get new random scenes with them not being prego at the same time. Probably not the worst thing to start work on a new game before completely finished the former. Supporters of the creator will have less wait time for new things to come out.
Yeah, the order of release was super weird, but given the scarcity I didn't mind it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + WT/Gal/IC mod by STJay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Guy in Charge [v0.20] [totallyoklad9348] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,88 GB / 260 MB - TheGuyinCharge-0.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,84 GB / 226 MB - TheGuyinCharge-0.20-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

hotine

May 8, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20 (will update when mod is available)

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well it doesn't give me a zip, it doesn't give me anything because it's not a secure connection and so browser sensilbly refuses to load it. Can't you upload it to a safe site please.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20 (will update when mod is available)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Would you be able to update with the mods, now that they are updated. Please n thank you oh android porting wizard

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Well it doesn't give me a zip, it doesn't give me anything because it's not a secure connection and so browser sensilbly refuses to load it. Can't you upload it to a safe site please.
Almost 200k downloads of my games from that site, AND it is on the list of approved mirrors for f95. If you don't want to download it then don't download it.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Wow man I have to say nearly a 5gb. game and all I get is a boring, repetative, drawn out experience.
This type of game play I personally find frustrating and annoying.
Also you have a point system which don't always add up even though it did when you just repeated the same scene and was awarded points.
Which is why I've never liked when devs have a point system, because they tend to award them at their scripted pace.
Which may or may not be balanced or even make sense for the person playing the game.
Anyway that's just my personal experience after playing up to day 19, and then I got tired and quit.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes