ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..you will need one more gal at least to officially qualify for harem..its some sort of sexy law..right now the best you can say is a threesome ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here is a quick walkthrough for anyone that might be stuck:

First raise your physique to atleast 20 by working out at the pool.
Next, grind some money by working at the restaurant.
Since right now only Karen has content you can grind points for her.
When you get her relationship to 20 you will notice a new set of events.
Also there will be special events firing at specific days.
Keep grinding new events until you reach 40 relationship and 40 lust.
Now at 18 PM you can give her money.
Do this event where you give her money twice (make sure to grab her ass the second time).
After the special event fires where she asks you to visit her office, visit her at the office and buy her coffee.
A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire.
Raise, grind, raise, grind, grind, raise.... yeah...no. This is entirely too much like Big Brother for me to enjoy.
Fucking grind in these games is just boring as fuck.
Devs should realize that VNs aren't Action-RPGs grinding is no fucking fun in them. It's just boring and tedious, unless you constantly have something new happen.

Sorry to rant off like this, but if a walkthrough actually tells me to grind ugh... I doN't even.

Aug 17, 2018
Raise, grind, raise, grind, grind, raise.... yeah...no. This is entirely too much like Big Brother for me to enjoy.
Fucking grind in these games is just boring as fuck.
Devs should realize that VNs aren't Action-RPGs grinding is no fucking fun in them. It's just boring and tedious, unless you constantly have something new happen.

Sorry to rant off like this, but if a walkthrough actually tells me to grind ugh... I doN't even.
For this reason I built in a cheat system if you click on the phone icon. Just use it carefully because if you go overboard with some values (mainly the relationship and lust value, the rest like money, physique, etc... should be okay to increase as much as you want) it can break the events.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For this reason I built in a cheat system if you click on the phone icon. Just use it carefully because if you go overboard with some values (mainly the relationship and lust value, the rest like money, physique, etc... should be okay to increase as much as you want) it can break the events.
Well... looking at the gorgeous milf goddess Korben just posted, reading this does change some. You would make me and probably many more happy campers if you would provide the values you need to grind/cheat in the walkthroughs in the future, like you did now.

And sorry to fly off the handle like that, but there are games I literally don't touch any more, because the grind ruined them.
Like, I don't even try a lesson of passion game, unless I have a walkthrough that shows me how to get the content most efficiently.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes