Zar

Aug 19, 2016
"If you chase two rabbits you will lose them both"

4 planned rutes, 'vanilla harem' - 'NTR' - 'NTR but he let's you fuck them' and 'Swinging' (that's what's in the OP anyway)... so basically each scene needs to be rendered at least 3 times and coded 4 times... Sure that means a lot of replayability, but if you are only interested in the vanilla route, progress in each update is gonna pitiful.

Aug 17, 2018
"If you chase two rabbits you will lose them both"

4 planned rutes, 'vanilla harem' - 'NTR' - 'NTR but he let's you fuck them' and 'Swinging' (that's what's in the OP anyway)... so basically each scene needs to be rendered at least 3 times and coded 4 times... Sure that means a lot of replayability, but if you are only interested in the vanilla route, progress in each update is gonna pitiful.
Actually there will be two paths in the game One vanilla and one NTR. They will just have small variations depending on the relationships you have with the NPC's.
Example:
A vanilla scene where you have sex with Karen. In the middle of sex you notice Devon spying on you, now you have a choice - Quietly tell him to fuck off or try to convince Karen to let him join.
Same with an NTR scene, you spy on Devon having sex with Karen. He either rubs it in your nose or he tries to convince Karen to allow you to join.
So two main paths and then small variations on each.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
96 posts just writing "thx," if anything, you are dedicated, but rather than making these completely unnecessary posts, why not just like the OP or write something a bit more substantial?

No beef with you, it just seems a waste.
Yeah... kind of like that one guy who comes into nearly every game to say nothing but "Mac version?" over, and over, and over... he knows who he is. You can only bother so many times to explain to them how every RenPy PC game will run on a Mac if you take the tiniest little effort to download the RenPy SDK, but I guess posting the same thing a hundred times is easier. argh.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Played a bit of it, some feedback:

- A border highlight (or icon) around a location when there is someone there would be useful. Stops the need for us to cycle through every room every hour on the hour to check
- Unless energy is going to be a stat to manage in the future, being able to cook/eat at all hours is not needed
- No such thing as "PM" after 12. e.g. 18PM = 1800h or 6pm :)
- Raise stat gain per work-out but gate how many times we can do it, perhaps. Currently it's possible to workout every hour of the day and get physique to 20 in 1.5 days!
- Would be interesting if in the profiles it also shows what Devon's relationship to the girls are. So far, I've talked to the girls at every opportunity and Devon has made no moves whatsoever so I guess I am on the no NTR path.

Note: IMO, it would be more interesting if Devon is independently trying to raise his relationships and it becomes more of a competition/race. If NTR can only be triggered by the MC acting like a douche on purpose, that's been done to death and there is no tension to it - it's an easy MC win unless he throws the game.

Cheers

Aug 17, 2018
Played a bit of it, some feedback:

- A border highlight (or icon) around a location when there is someone there would be useful. Stops the need for us to cycle through every room every hour on the hour to check
- Unless energy is going to be a stat to manage in the future, being able to cook/eat at all hours is not needed
- No such thing as "PM" after 12. e.g. 18PM = 1800h or 6pm :)
- Raise stat gain per work-out but gate how many times we can do it, perhaps. Currently it's possible to workout every hour of the day and get physique to 20 in 1.5 days!
- Would be interesting if in the profiles it also shows what Devon's relationship to the girls are. So far, I've talked to the girls at every opportunity and Devon has made no moves whatsoever so I guess I am on the no NTR path.

Note: IMO, it would be more interesting if Devon is independently trying to raise his relationships and it becomes more of a competition/race. If NTR can only be triggered by the MC acting like a douche on purpose, that's been done to death and there is no tension to it - it's an easy MC win unless he throws the game.

Cheers
There is currently no NTR in the game, but in the future when you lower your relationship with the girls, new events will appear where Devon will be the one talking to them and not you. At that point the NTR content starts.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Actually there will be two paths in the game One vanilla and one NTR. They will just have small variations depending on the relationships you have with the NPC's.
Example:
A vanilla scene where you have sex with Karen. In the middle of sex you notice Devon spying on you, now you have a choice - Quietly tell him to fuck off or try to convince Karen to let him join.
Same with an NTR scene, you spy on Devon having sex with Karen. He either rubs it in your nose or he tries to convince Karen to allow you to join.
So two main paths and then small variations on each.
My NTR path would be Devon having sex with Karen and rubbing it in my nose.
My Vanilla path would be me having sex with Nicole and rubbing it in Devon's nose.
And then Nicole just rubbing it all over my face... :p

Reactions: facogi

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Too much grinding to be honest.
Beside that i'd like to point out that sometimes when a certain location has "leveled" in terms of scenes it can be really sneaky, thus could be missed easly. Swimming Pool i'm looking at you. Mom instead of hanging out, is swimming.. her frame is mostly covered by the 3 lines of text.

Reactions: MataHariX

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
I Really like the models, as long as there are sexy outfits and slutty girls I'm all In.
NTR is just a bonus :D

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
There is currently no NTR in the game, but in the future when you lower your relationship with the girls, new events will appear where Devon will be the one talking to them and not you. At that point the NTR content starts.
So, keeping your relationship low or just acting like a dick will cause the NTR to kick in? Well, that doesn't really add much appetite to the fetish. I like Darkmetal's idea better. Make Devon independent, building his relationship. Or, at least have way to sabotage each other. That way with your high relationship score, the NTR(when it happens)will have more impact.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Here is a quick walkthrough for anyone that might be stuck:

First raise your physique to atleast 20 by working out at the pool.
Next, grind some money by working at the restaurant.
Since right now only Karen has content you can grind points for her.
When you get her relationship to 20 you will notice a new set of events.
Also there will be special events firing at specific days.
Keep grinding new events until you reach 40 relationship and 40 lust.
Now at 18 PM you can give her money.
Do this event where you give her money twice (make sure to grab her ass the second time).
After the special event fires where she asks you to visit her office, visit her at the office and buy her coffee.
A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire.
Dude... This game seriously needs a detailed walkthrough.
Game looks overall great so far, and story is developing good (I plan to do all routes).
But it's kind of a shame that it needs to be such a grind.
Mom>Sister ftw

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes