Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
totallyoklad9348 Visit moms office event won't trigger. Have you got the value I need to put into the console for it to trigger please?
I've gone over 40 rp and 40 lp. Maybe it's cause I squeezed her ass both times or smth...

Aug 17, 2018
totallyoklad9348 Visit moms office event won't trigger. Have you got the value I need to put into the console for it to trigger please?
I've gone over 40 rp and 40 lp. Maybe it's cause I squeezed her ass both times or smth...
It shouldn't be due to the rp and lp, since the event only requires that the special event where she asks you to come to the office needs to happen. I really can't tell what the problem might be.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
When does it happen?
I've slept naked
I've massaged her
I've grabbed her ass a few times now
She won't let me sleep in her bed even though she says that the couch is probably not comfortable.
What are the specific events that only happen on certain days?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ugh ... free roam ... we really need that as a tag to warn us. :/ Its just the basic stat grinder with some solid renders. The girls are hot, but its just the boring trigger hunt and grindfest. :(

The mom got the best job ever. She only works 2 hr a day ...

There is way to many repeating events before something new happens. I mean - most of them dont make sense that they repeat in that way. Mom going out every day, but in dialog she tells you that she has no friends because she has a focus on her work (yeah with 2 hrs a day ^^) ... And maybe dont show "moms office" before we really can visit her there. These locations are just frustrating ... Oh and even after mom ponders about the sleeping situation you cant change anything about that. Why even let the MC ask that before? Makes no sense ... sure a lot later she talks about it again. Bit that was what? 10 days later? something like that. Its hard to tell, because the days dont matter. Every day is the same and there is no weekend or anything like that.

Then there are the "events" that are hidden and you only encounter with "luck". g.e At 20 oclock watching TV - and you dont know if that will change, so you just repeat it every few days.

Boring as hell. And yes, I get it. These games are way easier to make (after the basic grind structure) and you dont have to make as many renders as in a VN. Everything feels so disconnected ... but that is a common problem in these games. There seems to be no real sexual content, only some peeking and light fondling.

I mean, there is this - maybe? backstory about the past, but I forget it and only remember it when a new dialog mentions it ... The MC talks about the uneasy feeling and stuff, but you as a player can see/feel it. Later the mom thinks about the "events" and that the MC never mentions anything about it, but the MC has done that. the MC told her that Devon had done "it". And there is a error in the end of that dialog with mom and devon .. he calls her the MCs name and not "mom".

Maybe the game needs at least a longer VN prologue to set a decent tone, but in general I dont like games that switch from VN to crappy sandcrap-free roam. But here a bit more might help.

To bad - it looks nice, but to much boring grind and (after maybe 1-2 hrs?) no payoff.

Aug 17, 2018
When does it happen?
I've slept naked
I've massaged her
I've grabbed her ass a few times now
She won't let me sleep in her bed even though she says that the couch is probably not comfortable.
What are the specific events that only happen on certain days?
I think you probably just need to wait some more days. I coded the special events to happen after a certain amount of days. The visit office special event should happen after 11 days in the house. Just skip some more days and see if it fires.

Reactions: Maestro91

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
By the way, what raises her lust above 40. Mine is stuck with that.
Ah, the beach. Kinda nonsensical though. I ask about her work.. she doesn't like it.. -1 relationship +2 lust. :unsure:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I think you probably just need to wait some more days. I coded the special events to happen after a certain amount of days. The visit office special event should happen after 11 days in the house. Just skip some more days and see if it fires.
It finally happened, but I'm almost sure it was a bit longer than 11 days.
Can you delude what the final special event isjust so I know that I'm done for now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can you delude what the final special event isjust so I know that I'm done for now?
If yes, then it happesn with score 40 since it triggered for me and i have her scores both on 40. Can't raise it further.

Aug 17, 2018
first increase lp and rp to 40, that will open new events in the kitchen and livingroom with karen.
do the new events until her lp is 50.
the special scene should trigger after you go to sleep.
Also at least 30 days need to have passed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There's no greater feeling than to Netori a NTR guy whose smug and overconfident.
Not including the possibility to just straight kick his ass if he tries anything.

Ntr is fun but it's more satisfying when you can retaliate and completely screw them over.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I see the images posted and I think "Yeah!!"... Then I read the 'Incest' tag and think "YEAH!!!!"...
And then I continue reading the comments posted and I read 'Big Brother' and 'Grind' and I think "OH NO!!... Run run ruuunnnn!!!... RUN... escape away from here"
Anyway... I think I'll wait for a couple of updates to see how this goes.

Reactions: MataHariX

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
first increase lp and rp to 40, that will open new events in the kitchen and livingroom with karen.
It did not. Maybe my save is screwed or something. I had the scene with mom and Devon, and then... nothing. Still on 40/40. Scene with Karen when she needs a cuddle in the living room end with "nothings special happens". Scores stay on 40.

Aug 17, 2018
It did not. Maybe my save is screwed or something. I had the scene with mom and Devon, and then... nothing. Still on 40/40. Scene with Karen when she needs a cuddle in the living room end with "nothings special happens". Scores stay on 40.
did you get the special scene in the bathroom with the MC and Karen?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
do the new events until her lp is 50.
the special scene should trigger after you go to sleep.
Also at least 30 days need to have passed.
I got impatient so I just cheated values from 45 to 50.
It would be a good idea then to number the days played since it clearly is a big part of how the game is supposed to be played.
I got no scene in the bathroom also

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Well...

Literally skipped time till a few days ahead now and got the scene that triggers at morning where
Is that the last scene?

Edit: Soo... After a bit more skipping days I got what is proably the last big scene.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
What's the point in ntr games? Just start an ordinary relationship IRL and you will have your ntr 24/7
Why even have or play games?

Why play fantasy games with dragons, when i can become a dragon by just creating fake wings for myself out of diapers and jump from the building?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
did you get the special scene in the bathroom with the MC and Karen?
Yeah, triggered right after your post. Cut these weeks long garbage times. Tie events to scores only. Raise the scores if needed be but you absolutely need to give the players some indicators.

I would have quitted long time ago if i wouldn't have known that there are scenes ahead.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes