DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
From the comments I have seen I would say this game needs quite a few changes:

-First of all it seems that it will have quite a severe grind, there are actually options so that the player doesn't need to grind or at least too much and be a good game.

For example for activities that give stats or increase skills you can make it less grindy by giving the player the option to do x activity each day at a certain time, for example imagine that you had a yoga skill, then I want my MC to do yoga each day at 7:00. Everyday it just happens without the need of player input and even more, you could even add an option to skip the scene if you have already seen it. Basically rather than starting the day at 7:00 and having the yoga event, the player could start the day at 8:00 and with that part already done.

I know that there is the option to "cheat" but cheating most of the time affects the flow of the game and you can do things at a point that you theorically shouldn't be able to do it.

And well, if it will have quite a lot of grind then perhaps rather than playing the character daily you can make him a week routine and then perhaps on sunday the player will have control and interact with the characters.

-Talking about the "routes" I kind of hope that it doesn't go into full NTR or full harem. Personally I even find it weird to call a game NTR when you aren't truly in a relationship with any character within it but well maybe that's just me.

But what I mean to say is that if you want to take out the box of good ideas but badly done/unfinished (a.k.a big brother) we can find many interesting things:

*Eric is a character that you don't meet at first, but passing time gives you events that let you know he will arrive and after he gets in the house is when the game is supposed to truly start.
*The game had many interesting circunstances, like the "exchange" that was never developed in which you could give your elder sister for your mother in a deal.
*Eric could stop or even take advantage of your opportunities while he was outside your control.

Basically it had many things that this game seems to lack, in the sense that the danger doesn't seem to increase over time, even more the mothers on both games (be it big brother or this one) truly don't have a sense of being a mother at all.

But yeah the thing that I found most interesting is that Eric could take over your opportunities to his advantage. This was something truly interesting on my point of view and gave the game more depth.

-About optional NTR and things like that: First of all having our MC leave for 4 years is kind of wow, the usual thing that would happen by leaving a character like Devon alone for that time would be that he would already have a harem and that he would be fucking every single girl each day.

Seeing that you said that you can have a harem route without NTR the context kind of fails and don't truly make sense. Even more it kind of depends on the reason it is based the NTR, for example in big brother Eric did "NTR" your mother and you couldn't stop him, but that kind of generates the game context and is part of the plot.

Personally I would just recommend that you add an initial option like "NTR on/off", if on the game is played as intended, if off all NTR stats are locked so that the other character can't have sex with them at all. I would guess something like this is flexible enough to give you room for creativity and do interesting things in the game.

Well that's mostly it, I just came to give my input, have a nice day.

Reactions: MataHariX

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Looks great. Hope you ll develop the ntr a lot more than the big brother game did and make the girls have fun with other guys as well besides the antagonist dude

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
I plan on doing two NTR paths, one where you have a bad relationship with Devon and he's basically rubbing it in your nose. And another where if you have a good relationship with him, he will be open to sharing the girls with you.
Now this is interesting. Two brothers sharing the family. Kinda like having two MC's, both of them you. Mom and sister getting double teamed would be phenomenal.

Reactions: slowride454

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
While I still very much dislike the lack of spaces in filenames, I wholeheartedly approve of the correct capitalization of "in." You're an okay lad. (y)
Bro 1.jpg

Last edited:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
it would be nice to do away with all these grind days in this type of game. something like - 3 days pass:choices. 2 days pass: choices. making these days drag on is just an attempt to prolong play and stretch out limited content. Is there anyone who enjoys that? just tell your story, give us choices if you want to give us choices but stop the endless drag of days with the same content. time passes - event.

Reactions: MataHariX

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Didn't play it yet... is the other guy your bro? because I hate NTR but love incest, the sharing route would have both, right? I'm so confused! xD

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
So Karen stats locked for me 40/44. Already sleep with her, how i get event in the bathroom?

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I love it, rarerly you see new games with mom NTR comming out nowadays. Can't wait to see more. It is in need of a walkthrough though, also is the NTR planned or in the game already? Good work anyways!

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes