EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I read this in the subscription "Or will you allow Devon to do as he pleases?" is that even a question, hell yes.
Instant sub too on patreon.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Didn't play it yet... is the other guy your bro?
You can set the relationship at game start and thus can have as many or as few degrees of separation as you like. I set his relationship as: "Adopted leech" and you call each other: "Douche" setting up the tone as I want to play it. :LOL:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
490 mb for first release thats kinda cool.

I don't care it has ntr or harem fetish. I just saw beautiful renders so i downloaded it.
I hope this game can survive longer than other v0.1 released games. You know what i am talking about.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played for a bit, for the moment i have increase any MC's stats and all relationship points with my bro, my sis and my mom... but no lust point or sex scenes!
How do i activate them? I would like to follow the share route (MC will share the girls with Devon or other men)...

Aug 17, 2018
I have played for a bit, for the moment i have increase any MC's stats and all relationship points with my bro, my sis and my mom... but no lust point or sex scenes!
How do i activate them? I would like to follow the share route (MC will share the girls with Devon or other men)...
I will be writing an in-depth tutorial today about the game, but to increase lust you first need to increase your physique to atleast 20 by working out at the pool.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i'm probably at the end, since i see no new scene. the main story progression text shouldn't be repeated and disable after the 1st time to something generic overall a pretty good release looking forward to next update.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Nice start. A point is not really clear totallyoklad9348.

When you arrived at home Devon is not in control of the house, is he? No sexual relationships with mom and sis.
Do you and him start from the same level?

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
After the special event fires where she asks you to visit her office, visit her at the office and buy her coffee.
A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire.
which special event ? How to get them ?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
looking at the walkthrough it seems that is for the no NTR route, is there one for NTR.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
a bit grindy, would like to have the milestone scenes based off points not days in game. but overall really great start to your game, keep up the good work!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm stuck. What to do after Karen talks to Devon about MC?
got the same problem
Spend a bazillion days afterwards. So when you had the scene with Karen and Devon, and Karen is 40/40, skip ahead.. keep doing so untill event triggers. It will but you have to spend like two weeks of time. Then it happens, you can raise her lust to 50, have another scene and thats it.

Reactions: Tumai
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes