Aug 17, 2018
Nice start. A point is not really clear totallyoklad9348.

When you arrived at home Devon is not in control of the house, is he? No sexual relationships with mom and sis.
Do you and him start from the same level?
No, Devon doesn't have a sexual relationship with the girls at the start. You pretty much start even, except he has a bit more of their trust. If you choose the NTR route, in future updates you will see Devon interacting with the girls and that way his path will open up!

Reactions: rgnar62 and wep

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
ok, but i gueess that is special event 7 ? what have i do for special event 8 and how can i find it. the walkhrough isn´t explain it, where can i see on which day i am ?
Special event 8 - The final special event of the update! To get this event you need all the previous events completed, at least 30 days to have passed, and Karens LP to be at least 50 (You can raise her LP to 50 by doing the third Kitchen and Living room events after completing Special Event 7)

Aug 17, 2018
ok, but i gueess that is special event 7 ? what have i do for special event 8 and how can i find it. the walkhrough isn´t explain it, where can i see on which day i am ?
You can't really see which day you are, just skip days and if you meet the requirements the event should fire.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
but nothing fired up, i can only masturbate, if i chose Fuck her the game end.
the game need a better structure on which clocktime and which location i have to do what.
repeating the same scene each time is very frustated and boring

Reactions: m3nic

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering will we find out what devon did to mc why he was kicked out of the house for 4 years ??? i got this scene triggered with mom but he still blames mc even though he was the prik that did something bad ??

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Was wondering will we find out what devon did to mc why he was kicked out of the house for 4 years ??? i got this scene triggered with mom but he still blames mc even though he was the prik that did something bad ??
I thought it was mentioned that he took pictures(I'm guessing lewd ones) and blamed the MC when the mom found them.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dear dev,

The outdoor lighting is fine, but the indoor lighting is wrong. It looks you just hid the roof and relied on outdoor lighting which looks bad.

This tutorial will show you how to setup indoor lighting like a pro with ghost lights:

Spend two days studying the techniques in the video. The video gets straight to the point at 14 minutes in and talks about how to setup ghost lights. I really want to see your game succeed, take care.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Guys I finished an in-depth walkthrough for Karen!
I would appreaciate it if you would explain what each special event entails.
I know it's a bit nitpicky, but I can't make the distinction between normal events and special events.

Cause since it's a walkthorugh I doubt people would mind spoilers.

Reactions: Snomiser

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for building the incest thing into the game, no need for patches. Will there be additional outside characters, or will it be mostly just the family? (I'm getting strong Big Brother vibes here)

Also, do you have an idea of additional fetishes? The only thing better than a harem is a pregnancy harem!
If you look on the phone then click on the character you will see a pregnancy percentage counter.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Probably was already asked but will there be more girls?
Also don't think there's any NTR yet, is there?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 802253

Probably was already asked but will there be more girls?
Also don't think there's any NTR yet, is there?
"Honestly right now I don't wanna add any new characters (maybe after we finish Karen and Nicole), I don't wanna add new girls because they will just take development time away from the main chicks (which I'm sure most people will gonna want anyway)"

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I hate to do it, but can someone upload a save of right before Special Event #7 fires off? I think my game might be bugged because it's not triggering even though I've done everything else. Without that event I can't increase Karen to 50 LP, so I can't progress, according to the walkthrough someone posted a few pages back.

These are the stats for the characters in my game right now:

EDIT: Got the events to fire. Had to keep skipping days. Very annoying to have to click like that.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Does being nice to Devon will cause him eventually to admit his guilt for the events years ago? Or do I just waste my time being nice to him when instead I should antagonize him?

Qplayer

Jan 21, 2018
I love games with incest, especially when you can creampie mom. Didn't try it yet so i'm curious, contains this game creampie scence or not?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes