LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Ok I figured it out. I did use the cheats to make the relationship way too high after experimenting with the last Karen update and exhausting my options. Luckily there's a cheat to lower the relationship. Lust seems to be a pointless stat. I subtracted the relationship to less than 60. After the wake up grope, that's when she started the date. So you don't want to be above 60.
mmmm sometimes not work that but if you have several saves of the scenes you can find one which you dont overpass the use of the cheats

Reactions: leon02457

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Hi this is the one of best game.but there is no any place to enter incest contacts in this game android version.can any one fix this issue.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
with the patch is in page 52 i think you can find it there
it just does not work :( I put it inside my game folder, launched game, game let me change only MC name, quit, looked game folder, ther is now two similar scripts - one is RPY fail,second is RPYC fail,what can be problem?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
it just does not work :( I put it inside my game folder, launched game, game let me change only MC name, quit, looked game folder, ther is now two similar scripts - one is RPY fail,second is RPYC fail,what can be problem?
i m using this and is working good by the way you only must replace the file SCRIPT DONT TOUCH THE RPYC if you mess with the second
i leave you the Original RPYC so the first is the incest patch and the second the rpyc if you mess with your file just erase yours and paste this

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also i haven't got the scene witch Karen going to the doctor when she's pregnant i saw other people got it but i can't get it to trigger

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
also i haven't got the scene witch Karen going to the doctor when she's pregnant i saw other people got it but i can't get it to trigger
that scene does not exist in this Version at least in the images dont have any doctor , Hospital or stuff like that and rigth now i dont think Karen
is pregnant maybe in 2 versions more we will see it

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
what's the maximum progression in the game at the end of the this update?
i had the event when you choose about karen taking the pills or not
and the yacht event with nicole
so am i and the end or missing some events here?

despot1991

Nov 4, 2017
i m using this and is working good by the way you only must replace the file SCRIPT DONT TOUCH THE RPYC if you mess with the second
i leave you the Original RPYC so the first is the incest patch and the second the rpyc if you mess with your file just erase yours and paste this
Made some changes to your patch where you over corrected in mass find and replace

Reactions: LewdGoogle

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Anybody got a save where you are talking to Karen to get rid of Devon in the bathroom. Please
played it about 5 times and still can't get it
For that one you have to cheat on only Karen's relation point and also lust point too as much you can after every scene with her because with this way I'm able to did that

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
What happen'd to the part were they game asked what your relationship is with the other charters in the house in beginning of the game ? The game keeps referring to people as woman and such l.o.l

Last edited:
Reactions: heimdal74

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The games either needs a parch or fix for the type of relationship the m.c has with other people in house. it does not even give you the option even if you start a new game

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Is this method warking for android

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes