SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I used this patch but it doesn't works, i donwloaded in the game folder and when i try to play the game, it still says woman
I Deleted the game and reinstalled it ant it still doesnt works
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Incest v0.7

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I used this patch but it doesn't works, i donwloaded in the game folder and when i try to play the game, it still says woman
I Deleted the game and reinstalled it ant it still doesnt works
Does anyone know how to fix it?
I also tried this one and it doesnt works either
Is ther a console command or something i can try?

magus448

May 22, 2018
The notes doesn't really tell you shit but yeah. On the sole Karen love route, the second automatic event is her asking about those pictures from years ago. MC tells her it was Devon, Karen is reluctant but says she'll talk with him. Then the next day, again auto event, she approaches you in the bathroom, says that Devon denied everything and that proved it for her that the MC told the truth, they start kissing while Devon records them, they notice him, MC punches him down, Karen tells him to GTFO to a place she'll pay for (seriously wtf, MC was sent into military school, that dickwad gets a place of his own), Devon is all butthurt but leaves the game for now. I'm not sure what happens if you're mixing the routes, like Nicole NTR but Karen love, but in my playthrough, both love routes, he cannot be found anymore.
MC gets kicked out left to fend for himself and this asshole gets a slap on the wrist after all he put the MC through. Mom partly to blame to. She still seems to favor him.

Reactions: Valeck and EZ8lt

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
so I reached the point where we discussed Karen staying off birth control, is there anything beyond that? I've been thru several events and kept expecting sex options to appear at home but no, can only bang her at the beach. Is this all there is? Pretty immersion breaking at this point. I've got like 120 love.

Dec 13, 2018
So I got to the point where I fucked Karen. Love points stay at 60, so I worked on Nicole, got to the point where I fucked her too. Love points at 60. Still can't fuck Karen at Beach. Can anyone tell me how to progress past this point. I Don't know what I'm missing to make her love points to go past 60. Trying to do this without cheating, but even when I did cheat in the past, still no progression and can't fuck Karen at the beach...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I got to the point where I fucked Karen. Love points stay at 60, so I worked on Nicole, got to the point where I fucked her too. Love points at 60. Still can't fuck Karen at Beach. Can anyone tell me how to progress past this point. I Don't know what I'm missing to make her love points to go past 60. Trying to do this without cheating, but even when I did cheat in the past, still no progression and can't fuck Karen at the beach...
If you had sex with Karen, and has relationship on 60, you'll get an auto event of the resort stuff. I'm not sure but lust should be at 50 as well.

Dec 13, 2018
If you had sex with Karen, and has relationship on 60, you'll get an auto event of the resort stuff. I'm not sure but lust should be at 50 as well.
Already did the resort stuff, this is where I had sex with Karen, what I'm saying is I can't progress any more, love points stay and 60 and I can't have sex with her anymore. Everyone is saying you can have sex with Keren at the beach but I can't activate that scene for some reason, and up her pregnancy stats, mine is still at 1...

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
LewdGoogle how much point I need to grind to get the scene both love and ntr.
mmm which scene ?
the points of pregnancy are only to go forward in the history in the love route you need 10
in the NTR you need 8 at least or you are talking about the scene that i post with a image?

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Already did the resort stuff, this is where I had sex with Karen, what I'm saying is I can't progress any more, love points stay and 60 and I can't have sex with her anymore. Everyone is saying you can have sex with Keren at the beach but I can't activate that scene for some reason, and up her pregnancy stats, mine is still at 1...
You have to go to the beach at 7pm ... then it will trigger ... try to meet her in her office before at 4pm that should do the job

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You have to wait for the next day to trigger the automatic scene as well. If that isn't working, I guess you found a bug.

Dec 13, 2018
You have to wait for the next day to trigger the automatic scene as well. If that isn't working, I guess you found a bug.
Yeah I did, I thought it was dark assassins version, so I download apkgamers version and used the save file, and it worked, but then I used the script for the incest and the bug is in the script because without it the new scenes played, but with the incest script they stopped. I thought that was kinda weird the person who made the script needs to look into it and find out why the new scenes won't continue after the resort scene....

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
is there anything added to the Karen/Mom pregnancy im at level 33 i got the scene when she tell you do you want to keep it but nothing else so far ?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes