magus448

May 22, 2018
Did they take out "You can determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game" option cause it wasn't there.
For some reason Patreon had a problem with that. :FacePalm: Haven't heard of other games having that issue with the choose your relationship start.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
mmm which scene ?
the points of pregnancy are only to go forward in the history in the love route you need 10
in the NTR you need 8 at least or you are talking about the scene that i post with a image?
Nvm just replay for NTR route think already got all of them

magus448

May 22, 2018
Thank you for replying also is there a money cheat or a cheat mod for this game?
The game already has a built in money cheat. Unfortunately it's cut off at the top and you can only see the bottom of the letters. You can still click it though.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
You have to wait for the next day to trigger the automatic scene as well. If that isn't working, I guess you found a bug.
Point with this game is one never know if you've finished the update. I raised all poins to 100 and then it's waiting if an auto event is triggered. In the meantime it's dull repetition

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Bro why i can't name their relationship like the 0.1 version? Is there any incest patch who works for Android? I'm waiting

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
You can determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game, to enable incest answer the questions this way:
She is your - Mom
Her late husband was your - Father
And you are her - Son
Now this girl. She is your - Sister
And you are her - Brother
Nickname for her - Sis
Nickname for you - Bro
Finally this guy. He is your - Brother
Nickname for each other is - Bro
I can't do that anymore, man

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I did but its not worked for Android
rpy files wouldn't work for android, use the generated incestpatch.rpyc file instead, open the apkeditor app on your android, insert the rpyc file, create a newly built apk with them and that's it, you're patched.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I can't get past masturbating with mom. Can't get the scene about Devon. Every time try to work has Devon flirt with mom but Sis blows it off when talk to her. WTF am I doing wrong? Stuck in crappy rut.

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I finally just looked through the image folder. Devon has more than twice as many scenes with Nicole & Karen than the MC. Funny me, I thought that the guy in the title, The Guy In Charge, would be the character we got to play. So by not playing NTR we are missing out on more than half the game ie the bulk of what we have to download. I have NO interest in playing a stealth NTR game so will be deleting it.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and EZ8lt
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes