Jun 11, 2019
hi, does anyone know how to move forward with nicole? I stopped at the part where she says. I did love him touching me. Should i pursue somethng? After that, I can't go on with it anymore!

Feb 7, 2018
Just treat her good, thats all you need.
Isn't her love route the one that she kicks Devon out of the house? Because I am not getting that event no matter how hard I try. Point in fact, I have no idea how to get her preg score above a "1" cause the only vaginal sex that I seem to have with her is in the special vacation event that you get with her.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Isn't her love route the one that she kicks Devon out of the house? Because I am not getting that event no matter how hard I try. Point in fact, I have no idea how to get her preg score above a "1" cause the only vaginal sex that I seem to have with her is in the special vacation event that you get with her.
have sex with her at the beach after the date at the resort

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
That's a 7 pm event, right? Besides the resort event, are there any other things that trigger it?
mmmm i dont remember it was a 7 pm or if you say resort you are referring to the pool but this is before but you can visit the beach several times until find her ,some guy in some pages behind put a table with the hours and places of the girls and Devon ahahaha too late for me but you can use it

Feb 7, 2018
mmmm i dont remember it was a 7 pm or if you say resort you are referring to the pool but this is before but you can visit the beach several times until find her ,some guy in some pages behind put a table with the hours and places of the girls and Devon ahahaha too late for me but you can use it
I have and did use it, so I have 7 pm memorized as the time where we usually meet Karen. It's just that I am trying to troubleshoot here since I am not getting the event after the resort.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I have and did use it, so I have 7 pm memorized as the time where we usually meet Karen. It's just that I am trying to troubleshoot here since I am not getting the event after the resort.
ohhhh but you are talking of Karen not Nicole ahahaha ok just keep visit Karen and the main event in this version is in the beach in version also put the pregnant route in the sabe scene of the beach

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
ohhhh but you are talking of Karen not Nicole ahahaha ok just keep visit Karen and the main event in this version is in the beach in version also put the pregnant route in the sabe scene of the beach
How many relationship and lust points for this event to be triggered? I like this game concept, love the ladies but the lack of clarity and repetition drives me nuts

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
How many relationship and lust points for this event to be triggered? I like this game concept, love the ladies but the lack of clarity and repetition drives me nuts
mmmm normally with 50 of lust and 50 Relationship with that you can activate the triggers in the scenes some scenes consume lust so you need to fill up also i saw that is better if you have 45 and if you are expeting some event level up to 50
mmmsome scenes you need to repeat more than one time to activate the trigger for the next scene

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Dev, please for the love of god remove the grind, make it like it Personal Trainer where all you have to do is go through one scene to reach the next stage. Going through the same scenes a dozen times is exhausting.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes