DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
yep hahahah for a strange reason the fucking NTR looks more intrigate about how the MC will handle the situation and how he sitill manage watching the ntr scenes ahahaha well i dont know if Devon in the love route will appears again
i dont think so devon will appear for ppl who are on the love route.. it does not make sense bro .. maybe in future updates he just comes up and we beat him then mom & sis would be happy and ensure harem end xD

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
yep hahahah for a extrange reason the fucking NTR looks more intrigate about how the MC will handle the situation and how he sitill manage watching the ntr scenes ahahaha
i dont think so devon will appear for ppl who are on the love route.. it does not make sense bro .. maybe in future updates he just comes up and we beat him then mom & sis would be happy and ensure harem end xD
ahahaha yeah it will funny see Devon watching how the MC keep the both girls maybe pregnant or in a threesome
but also something similar will pass in the NTR ROUTE

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Help me please how to get Sis and bro Devon banging scene in sis room?Do I need to lower relationship with sis and be friends with bro Devon? also is the only way to see mom and devon ntr scene is to make bro devon jealous and choose to help him instead of threaten him?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
screenshot0001.png

YES! this is the reason why I enjoy this game, both ntr & incest mixed is unique compare to other incest games where mc has a brother and what's more, I have the option to choose who's gonna be the loser brother, is it the younger or the older ? haha nice work DEV! as of now I chose the younger to be the loser , in the future depends on who's scene will be hotter and better

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Help me please how to get Sis and bro Devon banging scene in sis room?Do I need to lower relationship with sis and be friends with bro Devon? also is the only way to see mom and devon ntr scene is to make bro devon jealous and choose to help him instead of threaten him?
i think with -50 of relationship with Sis 45 of Lust and -50 with Devon maybe less also you can use the cheats for Devon
and you need the visit Sis in all locations until you get the scenes that i put but basically all the NTR scenes you can activate them when you sleep , an yes the only way get the share route is that you saw Devon with Karen and he saw you or Devon saw you with Karen and that depends if you had good relationship with him also you can cheat the relationship with him to open the share route

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I have deleted all saves and even tried to reinstall it but it doesn´t work
mmm you already try with the patches you can try with the newones of the latests versions im using this for me is working
the only mistake that i detected is man for Dad but hahaaah i dont pay attention in that

Reactions: stefbou

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
From 40 - 50 its a jump, you keep doing thing with her like going dancing, kissing her at night and sleeping with her. Then, some events will happen each day on the morning.
Edit: And after some events happen you have to cum on her at 1 PM at her room, for that you need 50 lust. The next day after that she will have 50 relationship points.

From 50 - 60 only going to beach raise the relationship points (1 by day).
What should to do for Karen where her lust & relationship point is 50 & 40 respectively. Please, suggest me if cheat code work or there is any other way.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
What should to do for Karen where her lust & relationship point is 50 & 40 respectively. Please, suggest me if cheat code work or there is any other way.
in think for the moment 50 is ok for lust mmm you already get all the content for ver 7 ?
and if you use the cheats if better make it 2 points max 5 points and see if open any new scenes but if you exceed the use
you can jump some key scenes and break the game

Josepfiths95

Dec 6, 2019
For Karen the process is similar. If I remember correctly, you have to visit her over her office (4 pm - 5 pm) and the beach (7 pm) and cum on her. Then something happen and all her scenes change.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes