Feb 7, 2018
mmmm normally with 50 of lust and 50 Relationship with that you can activate the triggers in the scenes some scenes consume lust so you need to fill up also i saw that is better if you have 45 and if you are expeting some event level up to 50
mmmsome scenes you need to repeat more than one time to activate the trigger for the next scene
Right, so how many times do I have to go to the beach after the resort to unlock the Devon gets kicked out scene? Cause I am already two weeks in game into going to the beach 7pm only to not get anything except the penis hotdog scene, sigh.

Better yet, is there any way you could see your way to uploading a save file where it happens if you wouldn't mind? I mean, maybe it's my work ethic. I don't have that maxed out.

mundorex

Jan 11, 2018
There is a scene with karen when you reach the pregancy around 10. Whether she takes pill or not. After that i got stuck. Don't know what else to do.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Right, so how many times do I have to go to the beach after the resort to unlock the Devon gets kicked out scene? Cause I am already two weeks in game into going to the beach 7pm only to not get anything except the penis hotdog scene, sigh.

Better yet, is there any way you could see your way to uploading a save file where it happens if you wouldn't mind? I mean, maybe it's my work ethic. I don't have that maxed out.
[/QUOTE

mmmm its missing a trigger so if you are only getting the penis hotdog its supposse you fuck her im think that you are
mis sing some visits in the house and in the office im putting my save in the begining of this version

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Feb 7, 2018
Alright, I think that the incest patch broke something in it then. Because I load up your load....and my problem continues, lol.

EDIT: Freaking, finally. Can confirm, my incest patch was outdated. All of my previous save files continue now with her love route. LwedGoogle, mang, you have no idea how much you've helped me out.

Thank you.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Alright, I think that the incest patch broke something in it then. Because I load up your load....and my problem continues, lol.

EDIT: Freaking, finally. Can confirm, my incest patch was outdated. All of my previous save files continue now with her love route. LwedGoogle, mang, you have no idea how much you've helped me out.

Thank you.
mmmm maybe is because we are using different patch i use one that someone put in the very initial upload of the Version 7
so i put my patch that im using back up yours and then paste this may be with this can work

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
There is a scene with karen when you reach the pregancy around 10. Whether she takes pill or not. After that i got stuck. Don't know what else to do.
is the maximum advance in this version also after that scene you get the option of pregnancy or not with karen conversation but is the end of this version 7

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It took a while for me to trigger the sex scene on the beach thanks to a problem with the patch, but it turned into the guy doing push ups on top of her. Lame.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
is the maximum advance in this version also after that scene you get the option of pregnancy or not with karen conversation but is the end of this version 7
lol i did not get that coversation yet with karen.. how to trigger it?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
is there anything added to the Karen/Mom pregnancy im at level 33 i got the scene when she tell you do you want to keep it but nothing else so far ?
not able to trigger that .. only the one @ preg level 10 when she asks you about the pill

s_cat

Jan 9, 2020
How to raise MC relationship with Nicole over 40 (not lust)? I tried to speak nicely, give her money, kiss her (visiting beach at 14.00), but it is no effect.

Josepfiths95

Dec 6, 2019
So, there is no legal way, without cheats?
From 40 - 50 its a jump, you keep doing thing with her like going dancing, kissing her at night and sleeping with her. Then, some events will happen each day on the morning.
Edit: And after some events happen you have to cum on her at 1 PM at her room, for that you need 50 lust. The next day after that she will have 50 relationship points.

From 50 - 60 only going to beach raise the relationship points (1 by day).

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
lol i did not get that coversation yet with karen.. how to trigger it?
hahahaha my fault i mean she ask your opinion if she take or not take the pill making implicit the pregnancy but if reach
the scene of the pill you already cover the content in this version

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hahahaha my fault i mean she ask your opinion if she take or not take the pill making implicit the pregnancy but if reach
the scene of the pill you already cover the content in this version
yeah lol... i figured it out later.. the one other scene where she asks the mc to leave is the nrt one lol.. where we piss devon off

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
yeah lol... i figured it out later.. the one other scene where she asks the mc to leave is the nrt one lol.. where we piss devon off
yep hahahah for a strange reason the fucking NTR looks more intrigate about how the MC will handle the situation and how he sitill manage watching the ntr scenes ahahaha well i dont know if Devon in the love route will appears again

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes