EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The games either needs a parch or fix for the type of relationship the m.c has with other people in house. it does not even give you the option even if you start a new game
It's not a bug, it was removed for a reason. The game was shutdown by Patreon for a while because of the incest aspect.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info. I read page 1 and i know that NTR is optional.
I just need to understand some thing.
1) How hard is to avoid NTR? I really do not like NTR. So i wanna play without NTR. Can someone tell me if is easy or hard?
2) How many sex scene there is with mc and all the girls till now? Expecially the mother?
3) There is some way to get ride of this guy? Did the developer mention whether it will be possible to kick him out sooner or later?
Thank you

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
1) How hard is to avoid NTR? I really do not like NTR. So i wanna play without NTR. Can someone tell me if is easy or hard?
2) How many sex scene there is with mc and all the girls till now? Expecially the mother?
3) There is some way to get ride of this guy? Did the developer mention whether it will be possible to kick him out sooner or later?
Thank you
1 to esay to avoid the NTR ROUTE just be polite with the girls you can check the stats of the relationship that you have with them if is high
even if you treat like shit a Devon all the time will not chance of NTR
2 ahahaha a dont get the count but are enough until the last Version
3 in this Ver 7 you kick him of the house

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
1 to esay to avoid the NTR ROUTE just be polite with the girls even if you treat like shit a Devon all the time
2 ahahaha a dont get the count but are enough until the last Version
3 in this Ver 7 you kick him of the house
Oh yeah! Thank you for this answer!
If i have time, tonight i try to play this game. Soon i kick him out, better i fell to play every new version of this game!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you
1. Easy, don't piss the girls off, you can ignore Devon.
2. Three, one with Nicole, two with Karen, one is repeatable with Karen.
3. Yeah, love route with Karen in the latest update does the trick.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that scene does not exist in this Version at least in the images dont have any doctor , Hospital or stuff like that and rigth now i dont think Karen
is pregnant maybe in 2 versions more we will see it
ok thank you i guess those people were wrong about that then so i finished everything in this version then

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played at the end of this version and i must say that it's a good game… need to see some stockings/garter belt with high heels, there is a total lack of them!
I have found only a sharing scene for the moment (MC and Devon with Karen at the beach) and i hope that there will be many sharing scenes in the future updates, including also Nicole and other "young men" for the Karen's happiness, because she is excited by young cocks… :)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes