aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
The Guy in charge [v.0.7][totallyoklad9348] (1.57 GB rar pc source)
129 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thanks for the compression! But could you please put in any other link than mega? exceeded my daily limit and really want to play this game >//<

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
my game is simply jsut not progressing the stats never go up so i have to cheat to make them go up :/

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
banged them both but now only the mom has more sex than nichole....and yeah both got pregnant but 1 for nichole and 6 for other.....nichole does want sex again?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
banged them both but now only the mom has more sex than nichole....and yeah both got pregnant but 1 for nichole and 6 for other.....nichole does want sex again?
Her content is up till the date as of now. Last update was hers, this is now Karens.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Will you please add the [path]option of the m.c getting Devon kicked out [getting rid of] and the other males around the lady's ? Some of us don't want to share them at all with other dudes .
This is the update where you get rid of Devon.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
are you being serous or are you joking around ? I'm asking becouse it was not in the update notes on the first page
The notes doesn't really tell you shit but yeah. On the sole Karen love route, the second automatic event is her asking about those pictures from years ago. MC tells her it was Devon, Karen is reluctant but says she'll talk with him. Then the next day, again auto event, she approaches you in the bathroom, says that Devon denied everything and that proved it for her that the MC told the truth, they start kissing while Devon records them, they notice him, MC punches him down, Karen tells him to GTFO to a place she'll pay for (seriously wtf, MC was sent into military school, that dickwad gets a place of his own), Devon is all butthurt but leaves the game for now. I'm not sure what happens if you're mixing the routes, like Nicole NTR but Karen love, but in my playthrough, both love routes, he cannot be found anymore.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If someone would please check you stats, what are love and lust point totals to trigger Karen having sex with the MC on the beach? Thanks.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Started playing today. Is there only a 1 time event with Nicole involving penetration?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes