Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
bullshit in charge. peasant commoner maid slave what in charge....incharge of cleaningg dust sperm wiceldsock condom

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
No one listed it yet, so what's new in this update.

- BJ scene during watching TV.
- A bit rubbing in the pool.
- Pussyrub with dick in the office.
- Handjob in the club.
- Sex on the beach - increases pregnancy if you cum inside of course.
- Pussyrub with dick in her room before sleep.

4 new story scenes, each automatically starts on a new day. The first one is a talk about the resort event, the second one is MC telling that Devon made the pictures, the third one is FINALLY TOSSING HIM OUT, the fourth one is Karen thinking about pregnancy.

It's not that big of an update, yet the story progressed a lot. Idk what happens on the share path, or if you have Devon NTR with Nicole but not with Karen, I play love route with both girls ignoring Devon and said no to sharing.
thanks for what ya did it helped alot ;)

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
yes mmm technically speaking but is in same path when you share with Devon so then Devon can be with Karen in this
Ver 7 , i dont know if Nicole is Involved
I think there is nothing new on sharing path in this update. I checked images and played a little and nothing except new solo scenes with mum.

Reactions: Ramozbee

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Guy in charge [v.0.7][totallyoklad9348] (1.57 GB rar pc source)
129 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think there is nothing new on sharing path in this update. I checked images and played a little and nothing except new solo scenes with mum.
There isn't any need for it. If Devon also dicking Karen, no reason for Karen to ask about the whole picture thing in the past, and for to Devon to try and blackmail them.

Reactions: LewdGoogle

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
It's easy to play in Slonique's brother game. TheGuyinCharge07-pc\TheGuyinCharge-pc\game\images

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Something is wrong with this update, all relationships are back to default and no way to change them, both new game and saves.

Reactions: gregers

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There isn't any need for it. If Devon also dicking Karen, no reason for Karen to ask about the whole picture thing in the past, and for to Devon to try and blackmail them.
Yea, but what i meant is there are no new sharing scenes like one on the beach in some updates ago. All new scenes are with Karen and MC.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes