giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
how to change the relationship?

whoop, never mind, I'm not gonna play this anyway, the Engrish is so bad in my opinion.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
so just be a nice guy i dont have to like sabotage the other guy at certain times and shit lol
Dont have to do any of this. I mean you can just completely ignore 1 of the girls and still not geting ntr. As i said you literally need to treat them bad and sabotage your reletionship w them for ntr.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
i don't like ntr or share , i have 5 rl with him and i always seen him with karen in her bedroom and kitchen ? i don't know what's the problem
I mean any share or ntr here happening only if you agree, and also have to grind for it, its not like they are doing some shady business behind your back without your permission.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I started form my previous save, when everything worked fine... and now MC is living with "Woman" and "Girl".
I'm sure I did something wrong as usual, but don't know what. Also, no fucking idea about what to do next.

EDIT: somehow, going randomly here and there, I managed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing new after that.

Last edited:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
l always see him naked with karen and she talk shit to me even when i have +70 rl-lu with her ?!
do i need to have a bad -50 rl with devon to not seen him naked with karen ?
Last time i played, Devons score didnt matter, just treat karen good and it was anough to avoid ntr, maybe dev made some changes in this one or its a bug.

Reactions: hgooob2000

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
do i need to have a good relationship with devon?
i have 5 relationship with him and 70+ relationship+lust with mom and sister and karen always have him in her bedroom ?!
if you want to share sure you be good with him other than that you ignore and insult him to have the girls to yourself

Reactions: hgooob2000

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Does current content end where you chose to go down the prego path or not? Haven't found anything new after that.

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Not played this game for a while because of the grind.

Has anyone got a list of conditions to trigger scenes for this game?

If I recall right getting the relationship and lust points for part of the conditions is easy BUT the GRIND all comes down to numbers of days that have to "past" before the event will trigger.

For example, you can get the love to 50 and lust points to 40 fast enough BUT you need "50 days" to go buy before the event will trigger..... really need to know the grind for this one despite the ladies looking great because grinding 50 days in this game is an hour or 2 too many at times. That's giving you a minute and a bit in real-time to click through a day in-game time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No one listed it yet, so what's new in this update.

- BJ scene during watching TV.
- A bit rubbing in the pool.
- Pussyrub with dick in the office.
- Handjob in the club.
- Sex on the beach - increases pregnancy if you cum inside of course.
- Pussyrub with dick in her room before sleep.

4 new story scenes, each automatically starts on a new day. The first one is a talk about the resort event, the second one is MC telling that Devon made the pictures, the third one is FINALLY TOSSING HIM OUT, the fourth one is Karen thinking about pregnancy.

It's not that big of an update, yet the story progressed a lot. Idk what happens on the share path, or if you have Devon NTR with Nicole but not with Karen, I play love route with both girls ignoring Devon and said no to sharing.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No one listed it yet, so what's new in this update.

- BJ scene during watching TV.
- A bit rubbing in the pool.
- Pussyrub with dick in the office.
- Handjob in the club.
- Sex on the beach - increases pregnancy if you cum inside of course.
- Pussyrub with dick in her room before sleep.

4 new story scenes, each automatically starts on a new day. The first one is a talk about the resort event, the second one is MC telling that Devon made the pictures, the third one is FINALLY TOSSING HIM OUT, the fourth one is Karen thinking about pregnancy.

It's not that big of an update, yet the story progressed a lot. Idk what happens on the share path, or if you have Devon NTR with Nicole but not with Karen, I play love route with both girls ignoring Devon and said no to sharing.
So I suppose there is no need to grind any further after the scene where deciding on use the pill or not then. Good to know. A small "end of content for this update" notice would gone a long way in these games.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
can i not change their names, seems generic with the wife or gf is named woman, got boy and girl as well in the house but the mc gets a name...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I suppose there is no need to grind any further after the scene where deciding on use the pill or not then. Good to know. A small "end of content for this update" notice would gone a long way in these games.
As far as I played, there wasn't a need for that. I haven't looked out of increasing certain points to their trashold changes anything or not, I'll check it out later.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Guy in Charge 0.7

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes