Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
Ok, here you have all my saves with each scene. First download all files and place them in same folder. Then extract them all and copy all files from all folders in saves folder. After that move saves folder to game folder. Enjoy man.:)
P.S.: If it doesn't load last save, try some from earlier(at start of Karen event;)).
do you have a walkthrough for the game?

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Here is an incest patch. Replace the attached script.rpy with the one in the game folder.

I used notepad++ to replace the names in the script.rpy file.

Lover : Son
Woman : Mother
Girl : Sister
Girls : Sisters
Boy : Brother
Boys : Brothers
Bestie : Sis
Cutie: Bro
Friend : Bro
Ugly : Bro
Man: Father
Mans : Fathers
Womans : Mothers

If you guys want to make your own changes, you can download notepad++. It took 90 seconds to make the changes in the script.rpy. You have to use Find and Replace feature. Make sure Match Whole Word Only, Match Case and Wrap around are checked.

If there's an actual patreon staff member here, I respectfully say this: It's out of the devs hands, there is nothing he can do to stop fan made patches, even if he used advanced encryption.

edit: i replaced script.rpy with changes 4:56pm 2/3/2020
Yes the best way is to edit the script because patch is not working well but it is not that simple. You have also have to make replacements to words that starts with lowercase letter for example 'lover' to 'mom' and not only 'Lover' to 'Mom' and I don't think that you have done it.

The main problem is that some words is not explicitly refer to the same person especially words that starts with lowercase letters. For example "baby" can be referred to "mom" , "son" , "bother" and "sister" depending on who is talking to. Even words that start with capital letter it is possible to not refereed to specific person if the line starts with this word. For example if the line that starts like this "Man, her tits are amazing" the word "Man" is not refereed to "father"

Anyway if you have time it is possible to make the correct replacements but you can't do it in 90 seconds. Another replacement you can do is:
"girlfriend" --> "sister"
"boyfriend" --> "brother"
"big man" --> "brother"

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman
May 8, 2018
do you have a walkthrough for the game?
Look man, if you have scrolled down a little where I have answered to a guy asking me for ntr saves, you could see my answer. But to answer again, no, I don't have walktrough and it really isn't needed. Every event or more important scene starts with increase (love route) or decrease (ntr route) of points (5 points). Different is only with Devon where increasing points leads to sharing and decreasing to cucking. Now, go 1h by 1h trough game, check which action increase wanted stats and just repeat it for few days till you got needed amount, and save often. I have played on that way. Another thing IF YOU are playing love route, then, don't bother with Devon, you don't need him. GL. :)

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I edit the script with the following changes if someone is interested. Don't forget to make a backup of the original script (rename it as script.rpy.bak). It is the script from the last version 0.6. If you want to do words replacements by yourself with Notepad++ check the boxes "Match whole words only" , "Match case" and "Wrap around".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I edit the script with the following changes if someone is interested. Don't forget to make a backup of the original script (rename it as script.rpy.bak). It is the script from the last version 0.6. If you want to do words replacements by yourself with Notepad++ check the boxes "Match whole words only" , "Match case" and "Wrap around".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANKS BRO !!!

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
IDK what u guys r doing...but NTR route is very much exciting....here r my saves of both NTR path
i already paste your saves and erase my saves but still have my saves running even when i deleted did you know why ?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
hi buddies one doubt this images are from which path NTR path Harem path or Share path
and how can i get that scene ?

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
hi buddies great doubt the NTR PATH share paths with the SHARE PATH i have that doubt for this images
clearly is in the NTR path when Devon made a Oral to Karen in the beach also the face of Karen
shows some annoyance but i think Devon order her make a BJ to the MC.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
hi buddies great doubt the NTR PATH share paths with the SHARE PATH i have that doubt for this images
clearly is in the NTR path when Devon made a Oral to Karen in the beach also the face of Karen
shows some annoyance but i think Devon order her make a BJ to the MC.
Yep, it is. Like the other images. It's the NTR path but with Devon liking you. So he's the one initiating the sharing and so NTR -> Share Path

• Haha
Reactions: LewdGoogle
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes