May 8, 2018
someone got all love path shares plzz share.. lost them all due to changing computer.
Ok, here you have all my saves with each scene. First download all files and place them in same folder. Then extract them all and copy all files from all folders in saves folder. After that move saves folder to game folder. Enjoy man.:)
P.S.: If it doesn't load last save, try some from earlier(at start of Karen event;)).

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
game is just awfull....decent models is only good thing in this game
lets be honest in a sea of games that we have on this forum this is just not one of the games you would waste your time on...way too grindy, not many options to raise your relationship points, not a single hint on how to advance in game...even models arent unique, just another abuse of same few models we seen in like 100 other games...

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Do you have to increase your relationship with Devon to advance the non NTR routes? I've just been totally ignoring him but my relationship with mom/sis is staying capped at 40.
you can cheat them and devon needs to be in the negative i used and made him minus 1000000 he wont try anything then

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I read some people having problems with the naming of the characters with the new update. Like the mother is called "Woman". Is there a fix or do we wait for some patch/next update ?

Reactions: sabu6

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I read some people having problems with the naming of the characters with the new update. Like the mother is called "Woman". Is there a fix or do we wait for some patch/next update ?
There are some patches on the board that restore certain naming conventions. Author did the "Woman" move based on outside pressure.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
game is just awfull....decent models is only good thing in this game
lets be honest in a sea of games that we have on this forum this is just not one of the games you would waste your time on...way too grindy, not many options to raise your relationship points, not a single hint on how to advance in game...even models arent unique, just another abuse of same few models we seen in like 100 other games...
There aren't many places where you need to be told what to do. Only getting the job and maintaining work, and getting level 10 in massage qualifies as hidden. Everything else can be solved with a judicious application of cheating. When playing, if I want to streamline things, I just add (or subtract) 5 points from each stat as desired. This will allow you to progress and not get too bored, while also not missing any transitions. I fully disagree on the models, perhaps they are used elsewhere but overall this game has a very unique feel to it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There are some patches on the board that restore certain naming conventions. Author did the "Woman" move based on outside pressure.
Ah it's the safeguard to stay on patreon then. Fair enough.

But there's no more patches on the BP.... I swear I saw some when I downloaded the game but now nothing. Are they still available somewhere in the thread ? I saw some incest patches, that it ?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ah it's the safeguard to stay on patreon then. Fair enough.

But there's no more patches on the BP.... I swear I saw some when I downloaded the game but now nothing. Are they still available somewhere in the thread ? I saw some incest patches, that it ?
Gigan posted a patch one page back from here.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
Jun 27, 2018
Ok, here you have all my saves with each scene. First download all files and place them in same folder. Then extract them all and copy all files from all folders in saves folder. After that move saves folder to game folder. Enjoy man.:)
P.S.: If it doesn't load last save, try some from earlier(at start of Karen event;)).
have u ntr saves

May 8, 2018
any walkthrough here ,very confusing game
Basically, you just need to watch which action increase wanted stat, and then keep repeating it each day. Another thing is that every new event happens every 5 stat points increased. So, you don't need walktrough.
have u ntr saves
Sorry bro, but I don't play ntr routes. But, it should happen same as on love route, just increase (sharing) and decrease (cucking) stats with Devon.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I wondered why the rename didn't pop up. Sorry to hear about Patreon continuing to be douche bags.

Thankfully your creative and honestly hilarious renames made it super easy to edit the script file. Quick and I'm sure I'll have to tweak it as I go along but worth the effort.

Edit: And after doing so I see there was a patch posted a couple pages ago. Still worth it.

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Need help. I am using the mac version of the game and where do I put the save folder I download from here? I have tried putting the saves in every folder I can see and it never works. Opened package contents and nothing. Can't find a save folder anywhere. Thank you.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc's mother is Brunete Sister is Hot :love:
Love it just needs more stuff :cool: new home new places forest etc
I always write about pregnancy some may not like but every game must have its your choice if you want to have .
I like options on some other games that makes choice to impregnate or pull out etc or allow pils or not allow

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I swear daughters/sisters in incest games are always less attractive than the mothers or any other woman in the game.

Reactions: Pippone

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I swear daughters/sisters in incest games are always less attractive than the mothers or any other woman in the game.
The mom is this game is pushing granny I wouldn’t like to fuck lmao really don’t like her model. Sister isn’t bad at all.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes