gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Something is wrong with this update, all relationships are back to default and no way to change them, both new game and saves.
Confirmed, I encountered the same issue in both the compressed and original version.

Reactions: rdblev

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do we enable incest if we are already deep into the game? i see you can change names/relationships at the start of the game.

is there any patch or cheat menu? MC calling his mom "woman" is a turn off.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
something is messed up in my playthrough i never shared with devon but still she suddenly talks about him being her lover and for that reason she will not kick him out

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Something is wrong with this update, all relationships are back to default and no way to change them, both new game and saves.
mmm strange i can use the old saves and i began to play in te same states that i leave the game in ver 6

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
something is messed up in my playthrough i never shared with devon but still she suddenly talks about him being her lover and for that reason she will not kick him out
mmmm you should made separate saves in fact 4 saves for each path and keep it separated to avoid that mix relationships

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
So how do you actually trigger the new events? I've tried everything that has worked before on previous updates.

Go to the beach 19PM evening Have Sex with your Mom Come Inside *get preg points from to 1 to 10* The events will start the next day (don't use the cheats)

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Here is the incest patch from my side for version 0.7 if anybody wants no need to cheat also there will be no grind you will start getting lewd scenes from starting all you have to do is to interact. To properly use this file first unren your game and then copy this file in game folder this file is not for ntr path it is for love path...

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So how do you actually trigger the new events? I've tried everything that has worked before on previous updates.
They are triggered automatically except for the last one, which needs 10 pregnancy point, that you can get from the beach event.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
i played a little bc i don't have time today, but saw new scene in the pool, new scene when watching tv morning, new scene in the pool, new scene at work, new scene in the beach, new scene at the bar, new scene before sleeping and then some dialog after sleeping and exit lmao

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what's the ntr on this part? i think i played this at v0.4 but never played that till the end..

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Btw does the MC acts like a complete cuck on the NTR route, or does he screw with them somehow at least?
[/QUOhahaha mmm... only at the end you will saw some kind of protest but a little in dont know if this change
with the major decision in the ver 7 yet now i not explore the second option maybe could or i think could make the MC
in complete cuckold but i dunno for the moment

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I checked the console variables and everything looks right yet they're not using what I picked and just calling each other bestie, cutie and woman :KEK:

Reactions: Seraphi23
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes