Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Playing Nero's POV by the Scathach game dev, anyone know what to do here?
People really need to read the thread, like I said when the person posted that the devs released this, there are only 11 cg i the game currently the room you’re in right now is the end until later tonight.

Reactions: jaden000

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-adventures-the-control-app-v0-6-2-beta-crayman.32422/

This html game is one of my favorites that's still getting regular updates. There are non NTR paths but the NTR/Cuck content is substantial. Basically you want to lower your control and up her liberty and sexuality values. Hot stuff.

You need a fix for this version 0.6.2 that is posted on page 52 because this newest release is buggy.

But definitely recommended if any NTR fans have missed this one somehow.

I will give a tip to noobs - take it easy on using the app on your wife. Influence from it is required for certain story advancements but you can increase her sexuality without it and it is very easy to get the 'mind break' game over. Keep an eye on her stability and use the app only when its safe (y)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Can someone tell me how is the NTR in the latest Atelier Sakura games? I'm told they're Type A (my favorite) but have blackmail later in the story. Also, do these games have multiple endings?

N

Jul 20, 2019
Is her age mentioned or something? I'm pretty sure I saw younger-looking characters pass on this website without issues while some games have older-looking chars yet somehow are banned.
Personally, I don't get it.
I honestly don't remember. Maybe her age was mentioned, maybe she was referred to as a child. That game wasn't amazing regardless. The mom was a fucking sexbomb of a woman and the game wanted to focus on some fucking loli girl who looks like shit lmao

And yeah, F95Zone is pretty weird about lolis. Kinda seems like they cant make up their mind on what to ban and what to keep. The problem is, if they really wanted to ban every game with a loli in it, they'd have to ban like a good 60-70% of the games listed here (including western ren'py games with characters that are honest to god borderline children). They won't tho

I personally couldn't give a shit about lolis being banned or unbanned or whatever. I think they're super unappealing but I also don't really care if people are into them. It's just a drawing

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I personally couldn't give a shit about lolis being banned or unbanned or whatever. I think they're super unappealing but I also don't really care if people are into them. It's just a drawing
I’m fine with 2D lolis especially the more moe/chibi ones. However when it comes to 3D ignoring that some just borderline look ugly or disturbing and well ignoring the almost of age looking one the ones younger then that are just creepy or disturbing.
Now those I would ban although majority of them are.

Then again I also find the giant breasts that are all too common disturbing also .

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I honestly don't remember. Maybe her age was mentioned, maybe she was referred to as a child. That game wasn't amazing regardless. The mom was a fucking sexbomb of a woman and the game wanted to focus on some fucking loli girl who looks like shit lmao

And yeah, F95Zone is pretty weird about lolis. Kinda seems like they cant make up their mind on what to ban and what to keep. The problem is, if they really wanted to ban every game with a loli in it, they'd have to ban like a good 60-70% of the games listed here (including western ren'py games with characters that are honest to god borderline children). They won't tho

jrkdZq.gif

Rule #1 You. DO NOT. Talk about Rule #7! (or point out the wild random bizzaro enforcement of it)

the-office-michael-scott.gif

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes