Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
Anyone here played Henteria Chronicles 2? I need a save file with completed the reminisce room, the ones in the game is incomplete...

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone here played Henteria Chronicles 2? I need a save file with completed the reminisce room, the ones in the game is incomplete...
I think that's because there's ending scenes you only get to see when you do that ending. But you can use a save before you choose the ending and get to all of them that way. But you'd need to swap between saves to see, for example, the NTR End scenes or the True End scenes.

Good game, one of my favorites. The demo of HC3 releases publicly tomorrow too.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have the old version of Scathach Game before remake? all the links in this thread and AS are dead :HideThePain:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The NTR haters has won. The Dev removed the NTR tag already.
The game Lust of Pain will not contain any NTR from now on.
Sad day for us. :cry:
In my opinion, NTR is wasted on Western 3D style anyway like 95% don’t even know how to execute it properly. But NTR haters always comes down to insecurity and hypocrisy. Just gotta support the devs that mainly does NTR work to bring with

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
In my opinion, NTR is wasted on Western 3D style anyway like 95% don’t even know how to execute it properly. But NTR haters always comes down to insecurity and hypocrisy. Just gotta support the devs that mainly does NTR work to bring with
DmD Netorase with Martin is decent, Culture Shock has potential if it wasn't for crap writing

Reactions: jaden000
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes