Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Why do some people like NTR?
Please explain me.
Very simple question with a not so simple answer...

I can be very wordy, but I will try to share my perspective in brief...

Ultimately it is about perspective and needs. in my mind there are 4 distinct reasons why NTR/NTS is enjoyable to some people:

1. Quasi Masochistic motivation of the cuck - The cuck enjoys the loss of control and humiliation

2. Love as the motivation - Partner 1 feels they are inadequate for partner 2, but dont want partner 2's dedication to partner 1 to become the limiting factor. So Partner 1, out of love and need to keep partner 2 happy, share them or allow them to experience pleasures that they (partner 1 ) cannot provide

3. Exploration as the motivation - when 2 people are very secure in their relationship, and can distinguish between love and lust boundaries clearly, they can successfully embark on the journey of exploration of lust outside their relationship, knowing that their love will only grow stronger

4. Hedonism / carnal motivation - and then there are people who enjoy it because why not? It is just another kink to be experienced, another horizon to be surpassed. They enjoy all of it, the taboo nature, the mindless sex, not caring about the social conventions, just having a good old time.

Any of the above reasons can lead to very positive or very negative consequences for all involved, but thats for another post!

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Please explain me.
ok so i want to ask you first. why people like incest? why games like DMD and other famous incest game are so popular and earns a lot. I am pretty sure people who are playing incest games doesn't want to fuck their mother, daughters and sisters in real life. It's just a fantasy for them. Same goes for ntr also it is fantasy for most of peoples playing and liking the generic.
This is the best explanation we can give

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
does anyone knows similiar game like NTR homestay , Scars of Summer , NTRPG2 ? what im looking is there 2 or more heroines (like your harem got stolen)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Please explain me.
My answer would probably be the following.
Despite one may think the question “Why?” is the worst thing one can ask because 99% of the time there is no defined reason.
And the amount of reasons is about the as there are people on this small planet we live on.
Personally to me it’s more about exploration of feelings behind different genres well at least the ones that aren’t disgusting as … and well to see what people come up with. Personally I don’t feel attachment to those characters although some are capable of making feelings come across nicely.
Also it’s sometimes a nice refresher from all the harem genre where women go for MC despite all reasons usually.

Overall ignoring the many bad what I feel like is fake Patreon NTR basically normal cuckold that’s overly lazy. For some writers it’s funny to explore mentality etc. in their material.

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
"Why do some people like NTR? Please explain me. :unsure: "
.... I like it!
Cos is so exciting and I enjoy the interaction between wife and husband, when a plot is ok, and to stimulate and lead to a higher level. In real life a couple can be faithful but fantasy run... o_O:cool:(y)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Very simple question with a not so simple answer...

I can be very wordy, but I will try to share my perspective in brief...

Ultimately it is about perspective and needs. in my mind there are 4 distinct reasons why NTR/NTS is enjoyable to some people:

1. Quasi Masochistic motivation of the cuck - The cuck enjoys the loss of control and humiliation

2. Love as the motivation - Partner 1 feels they are inadequate for partner 2, but dont want partner 2's dedication to partner 1 to become the limiting factor. So Partner 1, out of love and need to keep partner 2 happy, share them or allow them to experience pleasures that they (partner 1 ) cannot provide

3. Exploration as the motivation - when 2 people are very secure in their relationship, and can distinguish between love and lust boundaries clearly, they can successfully embark on the journey of exploration of lust outside their relationship, knowing that their love will only grow stronger

4. Hedonism / carnal motivation - and then there are people who enjoy it because why not? It is just another kink to be experienced, another horizon to be surpassed. They enjoy all of it, the taboo nature, the mindless sex, not caring about the social conventions, just having a good old time.

Any of the above reasons can lead to very positive or very negative consequences for all involved, but thats for another post!
Thanks for the detailed and good explanation.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
While incest with mother is the go-to for a big majority of f95ers, I hate that one. Legitimately, most boring and most wierd kink to fuck your own creator. Even father and daughter is also that like that. xD

Also regarding your question, I agree with most of the responses.

For me, I am more of a exploratory person and am bored with vanilla.

Because at the end of the day, in real life, males differ from females in the sense that they get arouse and orgasm faster. And physical intimacy vains as time and age increases. As per Maslov's heirarchy of needs, intimacy is at level 3 and may become level 2 for masochists (Self esteem being level 2) but it can never beat level 1, which is self-actualization.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Please explain me.
Like others have already explained, there is no easy or simple answer to this question.
- Firstly there are tons of different NTR types, meaning there are multiple fetishes involved here.
- It can also be with various persons, including either girlfriend/boyfriend, mom/son or brother/sister and more!
- So you will get tons of different answers to this question, depending on who answers it.
- At the same time it's also very hard to explain.

I will try to describe what I personal like in a NTR game, wall of text incoming!
For me personal its a complete fantasy thing, and I only like NTR when its in a game, VN, comic or similar and it have nothing to do with myself or anything in real life.
I do prefer girlfrend/boyfriend, wife/husband, fiancé/fiancée or childhood sweethearts story's.
- When I play any NTR game, I try to take the role of nobody in my mind. Meaning I don't see myself as the male character or the female character. This allows me to experience the game like a story unfolding in front of my eyes.
- For me this gives a very exiting feeling, when I see the male protagonist being cheating upon in various different ways by his beloved girlfriend. Because, the male character is not me, I'm just watching his story unfold as the player. So its not me being cheating upon.

Viewing angles - A very important part of the experience:
The Protagonist perspective(Male):
- He sometimes hear or sees things which make him suspicious of his GF. It can vary from just "that's just weird behavior my GF have today", or maybe him hearing weird sex sounds some day and not understanding where it comes from or what is going on, or to him actually suspecting her of cheating on him.
- He might be curious to what is going on, and will try to discover the truth. To make an interesting story/game this part is often prolonged, so he will experience multiple of these events.
- Sometimes he will have options to "look at what is going on" either via some crack in the door, or a hole in the wall. Here he often will not see the full picture, but he do understand that some people are having sex / or doing perverted stuff because he can see some of the action. But he can't see who!
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game perspective or "view from above"(not sure what to call it):
- Because you as the player, are playing a game, sometimes you can both see and hear things the male protagonist cannot see. This is IMHO best pictured in games using engines or view's like RPGmaker does, but it can also be accomplished in VN's with clever artwork. (personally for NTR games I actually prefer RPGmaker games most of the time)
- This IMHO greatly enhances the experience, because you the player can now see something is going on, further up the screen, and perhaps you can hear moaning sounds as well, BUT the male protagonist is perhaps unaware of what is going on. He can MAYBE here something, but you the player know precisely what is going on.
Example:

The Female perspective:
- A very interesting perspective, which IMO is most used to reveal the full truth of what actually happened and show each scene to its fully from the female angle.
Example:

These examples can come in many other different variations, including pixel sprite sex for RPGmaker:
And much much more options are available including phone calls / video calls to spice op the experience.

In conclusion:
- I prefer the male view, where the protagonist is unknowing/stupid of what is going on, or simply just ignores it because he believe his girlfriend would never in a million year do something like that. This mean that his GF is doing different kind of sex acts behind the protagonist back, and probably in close vicinity of her BF.
- He often tries to discover or runs around to find out what is going on, but often never finds out, or like already mentioned he is just stupid/ignorant and think something else then sex acts is going on.
- Typical NTR games end with different types of endings, including a good end, perhaps a NTR ending, a revenge ending and more!

Well that's kind of my perspective of what I like in NTR games. :coffee:

Examples are from: [PINPOINT] In the House of Despicable Family (Kedamono) & [Kagura] Scars of Summer

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Like others have already explained, there is no easy or simple answer to this question.
- Firstly there are tons of different NTR types, meaning there are multiple fetishes involved here.
- It can also be with various persons, including either girlfriend/boyfriend, mom/son or brother/sister and more!
- So you will get tons of different answers to this question, depending on who answers it.
- At the same time it's also very hard to explain.

I will try to describe what I personal like in a NTR game, wall of text incoming!
For me personal its a complete fantasy thing, and I only like NTR when its in a game, VN, comic or similar and it have nothing to do with myself or anything in real life.
I do prefer girlfrend/boyfriend, wife/husband, fiancé/fiancée or childhood sweethearts story's.
- When I play any NTR game, I try to take the role of nobody in my mind. Meaning I don't see myself as the male character or the female character. This allows me to experience the game like a story unfolding in front of my eyes.
- For me this gives a very exiting feeling, when I see the male protagonist being cheating upon in various different ways by his beloved girlfriend. Because, the male character is not me, I'm just watching his story unfold as the player. So its not me being cheating upon.

Viewing angles - A very important part of the experience:
The Protagonist perspective(Male):
- He sometimes hear or sees things which make him suspicious of his GF. It can vary from just "that's just weird behavior my GF have today", or maybe him hearing weird sex sounds some day and not understanding where it comes from or what is going on, or to him actually suspecting her of cheating on him.
- He might be curious to what is going on, and will try to discover the truth. To make an interesting story/game this part is often prolonged, so he will experience multiple of these events.
- Sometimes he will have options to "look at what is going on" either via some crack in the door, or a hole in the wall. Here he often will not see the full picture, but he do understand that some people are having sex / or doing perverted stuff because he can see some of the action. But he can't see who!
Example:

The game perspective or "view from above"(not sure what to call it):
- Because you as the player, are playing a game, sometimes you can both see and hear things the male protagonist cannot see. This is IMHO best pictured in games using engines or view's like RPGmaker does, but it can also be accomplished in VN's with clever artwork. (personally for NTR games I actually prefer RPGmaker games most of the time)
- This IMHO greatly enhances the experience, because you the player can now see something is going on, further up the screen, and perhaps you can hear moaning sounds as well, BUT the male protagonist is perhaps unaware of what is going on. He can MAYBE here something, but you the player know precisely what is going on.
Example:

The Female perspective:
- A very interesting perspective, which IMO is most used to reveal the full truth of what actually happened and show each scene to its fully from the female angle.
Example:

These examples can come in many other different variations, including pixel sprite sex for RPGmaker:
And much much more options are available including phone calls / video calls to spice op the experience.

In conclusion:
- I prefer the male view, where the protagonist is unknowing/stupid of what is going on, or simply just ignores it because he believe his girlfriend would never in a million year do something like that. This mean that his GF is doing different kind of sex acts behind the protagonist back, and probably in close vicinity of her BF.
- He often tries to discover or runs around to find out what is going on, but often never finds out, or like already mentioned he is just stupid/ignorant and think something else then sex acts is going on.
- Typical NTR games end with different types of endings, including a good end, perhaps a NTR ending, a revenge ending and more!

Well that's kind of my perspective of what I like in NTR games. :coffee:
It was very interesting and useful for me :geek:
I had some interesting ideas and thoughts for my game.

Thank you!

Reactions: Zellemate
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes