Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
My point basically western 3D works just don’t know how to execute NTR and it sucks the abundance of work that are released with that tag and how poor it is
I do not completely agree with your statement. There are few outlier western devs.

3diddly while does not have good renders of his games and a bit boring gameplay but he executes NTR extremely well. His comic Hannah's corruption had NTR executed really nicely for first 2 chapters.

I have given some recommendation in this thread before. One of the rare gem I found was Childhood friends by void star.

A promise left Unkept is really going good and strong.
Swing&Miss was good although it was not pure NTR (Netorase before).

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I do not completely agree with your statement. There are few outlier western devs.

3diddly while does not have good renders of his games and a bit boring gameplay but he executes NTR extremely well. His comic Hannah's corruption had NTR executed really nicely for first 2 chapters.

I have given some recommendation in this thread before. One of the rare gem I found was Childhood friends by void star.

A promise left Unkept is really going good and strong.
Swing&Miss was good although it was not pure NTR (Netorase before).
I’m specifically talking about the 95% 3DCG works. I support the ones with the “Japanese-like” artstyle like Promise best left unkept, Netorare wife mitsumi, gf tapes, swing & miss, etc. They do it well for the most part. After all, they are the one carrying the NTR VN genre since it’s been kinda dead in Japan the past few years.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
NTRMAN remains the best western NTR artist
Let me counter that argument, in no specific order for my current favorite Westen NTR developers:

N_taii >> Games >> Henteria Chapter 1, Henteria Chapter 2, Henteria Chapter 3 All games are heavy NTR focused

Onedge >> Games >> Satisfy Him(Early development, but still very promising), On Edge(not NTR)

>>Games >> Fleeting Iris (Cheating, NTR, Swinging & Much More)

HangoverCat >> Games >> A Promise Best Left Unkept(VN, Heavy NTR, Not Complete Yet) The Edge Of(VN, NTR)

If I missed any Western NTR developer who have amazing work please continue the list... you know .. for purely academic purpose :sneaky:

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Let me counter that argument, in no specific order for my current favorite Westen NTR developers:

N_taii >> Games >> Henteria Chapter 1, Henteria Chapter 2, Henteria Chapter 3 All games are heavy NTR focused

Onedge >> Games >> Satisfy Him(Early development, but still very promising), On Edge(not NTR)

HangoverCat >> Games >> A Promise Best Left Unkept(VN, Heavy NTR, Not Complete Yet) The Edge Of(VN, NTR)

If I missed any Western NTR developer who have amazing work please continue the list... you know .. for purely academic purpose :sneaky:

Don't get me wrong. As much I love your team's game, I don't think 'fleeting Iris' would be called a proper NTR game as that is from a female protag point of view.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Agreed. an NTR game with female protag should not be an NTR game. They better be called as Cheating/Corruption game.
By definition, NTR with female protag is possible. All they have to do is let some other female/male seduce her partner and take him away completely, leaving the lady in utter despair, lol.:LOL:

Edit: I am very interested in the game your profile pic is from. Hope we get translation of it someday.
Fuuki Iinchou Seira ~Anata Nante Daikirai, Shineba Ii no ni~

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just saw the list on top of this page and I gotta say, The only promising one that I'm currently following rn is Henteria Chonicles 3 .

The rest are meh , for me at least.
Most of the ntr wip games im following are Jp , with the exception of HC3 and whatever NTRman is cooking rn.

Reactions: jaden000

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Don't get me wrong. As much I love your team's game, I don't think 'fleeting Iris' would be called a proper NTR game as that is from a female protag point of view.
Well I do semi agree with you, and yes I do also myself prefer Male Protagonist side to be the very best of what NTR can offer.
- But tons of NTR games have female protagonist, but also offer "male view" for some scenes.
- Same goes for Fleeting Iris, since the game is properly more a cheating game, it do have scenes from alternative view points.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020

images (1).jpeg

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017

Not everyones cup of tea but for Renpy 3D games the two best NTR routes are CultureShock (simple choose all beta options) by KingofLust and Karma (bit trickier have to loose the game over a few times for the darkest route) by PowerPlower

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Wrong it can be ntr, mind you it is harder and more focuse don corruption but still netorare, some of the best ntr games out there are female POV or mix of both
Varies based on what the reader/player expects/wants.
NTR seems to be a very loose and honestly undefined genre sometimes.
Originally my understanding of NTR and what I personally consider Netorare would be exploring the perspective of someone that has lost their love interest while slowly finding out about it.
FMC loses that feeling sure there's blackmail and making the player feel like she doesn't want it yet goes along with it however from the FMC "Netorare" games I've played I didn't personally get any feeling of loss or well generally not much state of mind at all. Often either ends up feeling like cheating or cuckold genre possibly swinging. While blackmail just tends to feel blank like it's there for the tag so to speak. Personally, I don't consider Netorare and Cuckold to be related genres. And if I recall correctly the meaning of the word Netorare also has "to have something robbed/stolen" in there 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

Then again that is just my personal opinion and I doubt I'll probably change the opinion that NTR is a mess of a genre that people can't seem to decide what it's supposed to be :D

Reactions: jaden000

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
anyone can share the ENGLISH demo of this game? game looks amazing!!!

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Why do some people like NTR?
Please explain me.
I can't speak for anyone else but I enjoy watching shitty people be shitty people/do naughty things. Some self-insert as any of the related characters: the chad thundercock stealing the girl, the cuck getting cucked, or yes, even the girl getting stolen. Me? I just like to be a grubby little fly on the wall.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I can't speak for anyone else but I enjoy watching shitty people be shitty people/do naughty things. Some self-insert as any of the related characters: the chad thundercock stealing the girl, the cuck getting cucked, or yes, even the girl getting stolen. Me? I just like to be a grubby little fly on the wall.
Similar, i am into degradation, humilliation, corruption, etc too and Netorare adds another layer to it in most cases. For me netorare is best when we see the girl's moral change, hell if she gets off on the fact that she is cheating or seriously betrays the the MC (like backstabing him in the climax) is a great bonus

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes