Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can choose on what to read in terms of progress report. I've been following that page for a time now and I can assure you , I'm still good when it comes to storyline spoilers of that game.
Well it seems like the author decided to post pretty much every single cg he makes. That spoils most of the game imo.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Well it seems like the author decided to post pretty much every single cg he makes. That spoils most of the game imo.
Only applies if you keep checking ALL the things he posts. I only check the important announcements based on the title of his posts.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Only applies if you keep checking ALL the things he posts. I only check the important announcements based on the title of his posts.
Well you still see most of the cg, even when it is not opened and just sits on your main ci-en feed page.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Well you still see most of the cg, even when it is not opened and just sits on your main ci-en feed page.
I dont use my main ci-en feed page for a reason .Idk why it's hard for you to believe that I cant spoil myself easily. I'm not that obtuse.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Save don't needs global and config files? My game doesn't see you save
Just create a save in save 13 or if you don't need save 2 or something like that just rename it.
save 1 is auto so not recommended to use that if I recall correctly.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
could say the same with you
Seems like you just got triggered for some reason dude.

From my perspective, saying you want to avoid spoilers and following the most spoilery dev on ci-en is pretty funny. From your first reply it was pretty apparent you took it way too seriously, so I just kept going with you, wondering how much you will double down lol.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Seems like you just got triggered for some reason dude.

From my perspective, saying you want to avoid spoilers and following the most spoilery dev on ci-en is pretty funny. From your first reply it was pretty apparent you took it way too seriously, so I just kept going with you, wondering how much you will double down lol.
You dont know me, so that assumption is already invalid , if you thought I took it way too seriously. Anyway, moving on now.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Sure, no point in dwelling on it. Just reread your comments, you think I am insulting you for some reason.
Im just simply explaining my perspective , is all. No worries , im not insulted, so yeah, that assumption of you thinking that I'am, is invalid.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
xi521 chainsaw short game is out, its not bad but the scenes are short and it has no pov change as usual. i think they hinted a sequel and also trying to change the theme to make makima more corrupted? either way it was fun.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes