Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
xi521 chainsaw short game is out, its not bad but the scenes are short and it has no pov change as usual. i think they hinted a sequel and also trying to change the theme to make makima for corrupted? either way it was fun.
Upload here please! 1666707737922.png

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
if i knew how i would honestly though i dont think the game is worth the 1000 yen none of the stuff the cover image shows is in the game or maybe i missed it somehow but im pretty sure i was very thorough.
I haven't done it myself, to be honest, but try

I apologize for my English, if that. I am not a native speaker

• Love
Reactions: Animefan_09

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I haven't done it myself, to be honest, but try

I apologize for my English, if that. I am not a native speaker

i dont know if this will work? but here

the password to unzip is:xi521.fanbox.cc

the username for the game itself is:chainsaw

and the password is:0607.

hopefully someone else can keep us updated in the future because i might not always be in this tier.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

hopefully someone else can keep us updated in the future because i might not always be in this tier.
1666709631853.png

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

From what i saw he plans to do the other candidates too later, Engage Kiss and can't remember the third one, but honestly if its fun that is already more than i expected, i just can't see ntr + Chainsawman, at least not with Makina....unless is a mix of femdom + ntr xD

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
From what i saw he plans to do the other candidates too later, Engage Kiss and can't remember the third one, but honestly if its fun that is already more than i expected, i just can't see ntr + Chainsawman, at least not with Makina....unless is a mix of femdom + ntr xD
i noticed youre on certain sight in similar areas that i am, which is cool honestly i kind of let the ntr with makima slide if its done well. again my biggest gripe is that it doesnt come with a pov switch nor does it have any of the stuff that was shown in the pixiv link i shared(unless i missed them).

Reactions: Animefan_09

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
and kinda short
Thing is the dev was pretty transparent that this one would be short, I’m hoping that this becomes popular enough that it might end up like the Nero game where they decides to do a full thing also hopefully they start doing other pov in the games when they’re done because fans other than myself seem to be asking for it as well.

Oct 10, 2017
While surfing the web I realized that SVS has the official MTL versions of this two games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-kamikaze-baseball-final-tanukihouse.100297/

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebuild-...s-second-life-begins-v1-12-tanukihouse.99574/

I couldn't find them anywhere else so I download them myself and reupload them to Workupload. Haven't really played them as both downloads just finished but I did checked for viruses, checked that they do run and that they are effectively in English. Go check them out if you want. The threads haven't been updated as of right now so look for my comment.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

I've been stuck at the login screen for this, any ideas? Just says Connecting

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes