2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
Explore the town and get to know different characters!
Includes lots of H-stats so you can have tons of fun with the girls!
Loads of different places to watch girls having sex!
H scenes are animated in high-quality pixel art style!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2021-04-30
Developer: TANUKIHOUSE
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by manpooper)
Voiced Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning! Some game file names contain Japanese character. Extract using Japanese Encoding set.

DOWNLOAD
Win(MTL by Dev):
- - -
Win: - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

*The compressed/port version of the game is not the official release, download at your own risk.
Thank you manpooper for game and translation.

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg smp5.jpg smp6.jpg smp7.jpg smp8.jpg smp9.jpg smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This is pretty much like the previous games from this dev. It seems like a open world game, but it's a VN. No choice of storylines/events... I would call it a bait.

If you are here to see the pregnancy content, I recommend looking for another game.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It feels a bit something like sloppy, the characters are more than superfluous, you choose a girl and then basically run around town trying to trigger the NTR. English is unbearable and almost robotic turning a nonsense story into a completely undigestible mess.

HOME RUN!

1530618_smp5.jpg

so... is the NTR avoidable?
(I'm sorry, it was stronger than me)

Last edited:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
is ntr avoidable?

Just kidding, though I should say it looks like the protag seems to be the one who's fucking other people's girlfriends/wives.

Also obligatory mentioning of hentai games having ugly bastards in them, lol

Edit: whoops I totally misunderstood the description and the images. I thought the tanned blond guy was the main character. My bad!
I don't really have much of affinity for NTR, though I have to say, your character isn't really in a romantic relationship with any of the girls anyway? This seems more like "peek into some female friend's sex lives whilst going about your day" simulator. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. The art for the males looks so awkward compared to the females.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i'll be back when someone posts a full gallery here...
i'm not in the mood to power through another MTL...

Reactions: Dark0080

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Uh oh, a sports 'sim' with MTL... Surely this can't end well. Only one way to find out!

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
never die.jpg

dong dong never dies

This is actually a very pretty game that is let down by its translation. Like come on, a VN that is run through a MTL? On the map you can see the homes of the various female characters that are untranslated, so good luck if you don't know your kanji!

Not a bad game though.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So is there a gallery after you beat a route so you can look at the scenes because I beat one and it said do the other heroines also what is that second option when your playing the game that is in Japanese that when you open it it is filled with question marks?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes