2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'd say it's somewhere near impossible to get all the endings without a walkthrough.

I had no baseball games in my playthrough either. Don't know how to execute them.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
If you come for a baseball sex game don't mind this one. this is just city walking ntr game with no ending for your MC.
You don't even play baseball.....

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ah yes baseball...
No not really, the only thing inherent to baseball is the field and the uniforms nothing else (both have also no impact in the game). Honestly it is a really bad game/vn, half of the time you going around to search the girl you choose and the game won't give even the hint of where it is (apart the begin) so basically you are lost going around every location to find it. CG are not cured and mostly are standing, the h scene are made in pixel art but they are grotesque with only 2/3 frame. Meh.. this version was released cutted, going to upload the v1.11 in a few, still is a bad game..

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ324792_img_main.jpg
NTR! Kamikaze Baseball! v1.11 JAP

This version is the latest aviable with all the new content, is in jap so untranslated, you can use mtl to play, to do it so you can use translator++ or this tool for get easy access to the files

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Tolerated the hell out of the MTL (which I never usually do) to check out the game since it seems to have sex scenes that I like. Unfortunately I didn't like how the gameplay is mainly a walking simulator checking out different girls getting cucked. Since I saw what seemed like a gameplay image, I was kinda hoping to play baseball as well. If there is a happy ending in this game, I'm not seeing it at all. Might just be because I barely understand what I'm even suppose to do, but walking around looking for the next event can get pretty boring real quick to the point that getting to the sex scenes became barely worth it for me.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Tolerated the hell out of the MTL (which I never usually do) to check out the game since it seems to have sex scenes that I like. Unfortunately I didn't like how the gameplay is mainly a walking simulator checking out different girls getting cucked. Since I saw what seemed like a gameplay image, I was kinda hoping to play baseball as well. If there is a happy ending in this game, I'm not seeing it at all. Might just be because I barely understand what I'm even suppose to do, but walking around looking for the next event can get pretty boring real quick to the point that getting to the sex scenes became barely worth it for me.
check my post up here, not sure how many new events but there should be an happy ending with each girl.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
After how poor the aquarium one was I think I'll skip the baseball version. I really enjoy NTR games but man Japan does turn out some proper low effort shit to go along with the occasional bit of gold.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Good god all these juicy RPGM games coming out this November, I can only store enough on my drives. Holy shit
I retract my statement...yeah the aquarium one looks like its sister game imma have to try it instead. I got a few questions.

Where. the. fuck. is. the. baseball?!

I was expecting some naked baseball animated rpgm animated sprites.
And What the fuck are all these

View attachment 1508750

dong dong never dies

This is actually a very pretty game that is let down by its translation. Like come on, a VN that is run through a MTL? On the map you can see the homes of the various female characters that are untranslated, so good luck if you don't know your kanji!

Not a bad game though.
Where's the "pretty" and "solid" not bad game?! Well its agreeable that the maps and music is, its well something, kinda gives like a japan redneck vibe tbfh xD

After how poor the aquarium one was I think I'll skip the baseball version. I really enjoy NTR games but man Japan does turn out some proper low effort shit to go along with the occasional bit of gold.
I wouldn't say low effort, I'd probably putt'n more efforts making these quotes :D but seems more like some hastily finished idea that was going nowhere. Or perhaps a game build around some pre existing idea of a game with CG assets for sale

Game freezes when Mika gets molested. Can access game menu and touch around, but can't progress. Was a painful trip to even get to that point. MTL hurts and it takes forever to get to any action.
^ +1, the blue haired chick path got stuck

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
^ +1, the blue haired chick path got stuck
Have you loaded and tried again?
Maybe you are quitting the game too soon, there was a scene with a blackscreen that stayed a bit longer than necessary but after a few seconds the game just continued, finished her path without issues.

To be sure always save often when playing RPGM games, many of them are clunky and it is not hard to get yourself stuck.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Have you loaded and tried again?
Maybe you are quitting the game too soon, there was a scene with a blackscreen that stayed a bit longer than necessary but after a few seconds the game just continued, finished her path without issues.

To be sure always save often when playing RPGM games, many of them are clunky and it is not hard to get yourself stuck.
indeed, always save during and at key choice points and locations. though i grew bore and the game isn't worth the 1gb space it takes, I really just wanted some comedy baseball game with corruption lol, while this is just a cg hunt in a way.

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
When we finish any route, we return to the main menu of the game, so I don't think there is a gallery room. :FacePalm:

Nov 3, 2019
OKAY ! its not NTR if you did not fuck the person who you cuckold.....cmon XD and animations are made in a bad way. imagine you get cuckoldet for example by a classmate - but you didnt fuck her - SO WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT ?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes