2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
OKAY ! its not NTR if you did not fuck the person who you cuckold.....cmon XD and animations are made in a bad way. imagine you get cuckoldet for example by a classmate - but you didnt fuck her - SO WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT ?
So watching a girl you love suddenly being fucked by everyone else is not considered NTR unless you fucked her before? That's a weird line you've set for yourself.

Then if the girl was teasing you for months but fucking everyone else behind your back, you wouldn't even care until you actually fucked her? Pretty weird.

Reactions: masMalkar

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How do you get the good endings?
for what i saw, in your room there is a crystal, there you can access to recollection room and change current path to love path, since i've not explored much i'm not sure how it works and if you are able to run the love path without the crystal.

daniel102

May 16, 2020
There probably won't be any full save because there is no recollection mode or gallery even after you beat the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There probably won't be any full save because there is no recollection mode or gallery even after you beat the game.
yes there is, just not in the version realesed to this site. Check the v1.11 i've uploaded few days ago (just few post up here)

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Dude goes back to home just to get cucked.

The ntr aspect is just forced on you, not in a sense that the ntr is forced, but how quick it happens.

You suddenly become lovers then suddenly she is being cucked and you cant do a thing about it. No attachment.
Then you are supposed to feel bad about it but it just ends up being funny. All I felt is just annoyance for it being just a cg hunt.

At least the childhood friend has some prior history.

Last edited:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
why is this tagged as female protagonist when it's clearly male protagonist, also it's a netorase game from what i've seen

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
did whoever tagged this actually read the dlsite page? the one "female" who gets it on with the any of the girls in infact a crossdressing male, the actualy player character is a guy(i think? visually hes more of an androgenous blob),and the game is tagged there as female viewpoint not female protagonist

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
is ntr avoidable?

Just kidding, though I should say it looks like the protag seems to be the one who's fucking other people's girlfriends/wives.

Also obligatory mentioning of hentai games having ugly bastards in them, lol

Edit: whoops I totally misunderstood the description and the images. I thought the tanned blond guy was the main character. My bad!
I don't really have much of affinity for NTR, though I have to say, your character isn't really in a romantic relationship with any of the girls anyway? This seems more like "peek into some female friend's sex lives whilst going about your day" simulator. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You are completely right.
Nevertheless it's funny that despite your dislike of NTR, you play
a game with NTR in its title. :LOL:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
You are completely right.
Nevertheless it's funny that despite your dislike of NTR, you play
a game with NTR in its title. :LOL:
I don't hate NTR or anything, it just doesn't really appeal to me, is all. I'm usually just indifferent to it.

Honestly, the baseball theme just seemed mildly amusing, is all, that's why I tried it.

Anyways, I'm gonna disappear from this thread again, y'all enjoy your baseball and cuckin', now! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes