Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is not really ntr related, but does anyone know what "no reverse" means? I keep seeing it in tags on dlsite but have no idea what it is supposed to mean.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Reverse harem, possibly? Where instead of a dude banging a bunch of chicks, a chick bangs a bunch of dudes. Just my best guess.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
This is not really ntr related, but does anyone know what "no reverse" means? I keep seeing it in tags on dlsite but have no idea what it is supposed to mean.
For DLSite "No reverse" (逆転なし) means something closer to "no reversal" but it's translated as "no reverse" in the English site. Reversal meaning the swapping of positions between top and bottom via counter-attack. So for DLSite it's essentially a tag where the dom stays the dom and the bottom stays the bottom. It's a fairly common tag for products intended for masochists - to indicate that it's femdom through and through

found this answer from Google search

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For DLSite "No reverse" (逆転なし) means something closer to "no reversal" but it's translated as "no reverse" in the English site. Reversal meaning the swapping of positions between top and bottom via counter-attack. So for DLSite it's essentially a tag where the dom stays the dom and the bottom stays the bottom. It's a fairly common tag for products intended for masochists - to indicate that it's femdom through and through

found this answer from Google search
Thanks, that would make sense. Though you cannot blame me for not inferring that :D

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry, this is a bit off topic. Where can I go with a request to upload this game to the site?
Requests for games and updates go here I think:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

But this site only has translated games, so you would have to request that here for the game to get translated:
https://f95zone.to/forums/request.119/

Both do not do much I think. Especially the translation one. There are not many translators and loads of games to translate.

Reactions: Varimir

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anybody knows where to download working version of this game?

I torrented it from sukebei (took ages, nobody seeds), but it just wont work, giving me errors when I try to start it up (in japanese, so not sure what the problem is). I am starting it up with japanese locale etc.

EDIT: okay nevermind, it works, just had to delete large parts of the name. The folders were named too long (and it doubled the folders in extracting), so windows had trouble with such a long name

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

I torrented it from sukebei (took ages, nobody seeds), but it just wont work, giving me errors when I try to start it up (in japanese, so not sure what the problem is). I am starting it up with japanese locale etc.

EDIT: okay nevermind, it works, just had to delete large parts of the name. The folders were named too long (and it doubled the folders in extracting), so windows had trouble with such a long name
i've downloaded it from this site and it works fine for me without problem .

jaden000

May 30, 2020

LOL their game names are a 3-4 sentences at timesn

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Don´t know if anyone have posted this but this looks nice. Sadly i don´t have download links

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
wasnt s

wasnt someone working on an english version for this?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Don´t know if anyone have posted this but this looks nice. Sadly i don´t have download links
I was wondering the ame thing, and in this case there is extra reason since this dev's game for some reason don't last long in dlsite, hell i remember a novel from them i downloaded the demo and found readable using google, next time i look to see how much it is (to see if i can arrange something with a friend that can buy on dlsite) i can't find it (sae with some games from them).

There was another game from them i think about a teacher? I remember it was ntr and looked good. Anyway point is that i hope is shared since waiting too much it may be impossible or harder to buy later (i think you can find this dev on Fanza, at least the novel is there still)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes