Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The art and scenes has to be somewhat solid for me otherwise I can’t get into it even if the story and character is good

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
First of all: forget about the perfect thing, such a thing doesn't exist, is better if you see what people like and choose afew things that match well together, hell you may end up with different set ups but you can just make new games around that, or make 1 game with different paths that developes depending on chocies (but this one is harder than making 2 different games xD)

Reactions: Kuroki Nagai

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
Really hate multiple antagonists or groups corrupting the girls, they are all just cucking each other at that point, 1 primary antagonist that gets however many of the girls the game has is always better. Also dislike when the mc gets an unskippable sex scene with the wife/gf whoever, these are definitely nitpicks but yeah not a fan.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Really hate multiple antagonists or groups corrupting the girls, they are all just cucking each other at that point, 1 primary antagonist that gets however many of the girls the game has is always better. Also dislike when the mc gets an unskippable sex scene with the wife/gf whoever, these are definitely nitpicks but yeah not a fan.
It would also be great if there are more game sliek the Netorare Nurse Series, those are 3 games with the same male MC that gets ntr 3 times over and is really well done.

Basically have 2 main characters the good guy that get stolen froma nd the villain netori guy and add different girls that all get stolen, bonus points if the MC at elast once gets with a girl as a second chance/wind only to be kicked down again muahahahaha, another bonus would be if the first girl or girls help get the others once they are corrupted

Reactions: jaden000

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
First, Good luck! I hope you make a successful project.

There have been a lot of suggestions, all good, some empirically, some as applicable to the posters.

My 2 cents (outside of what the others have already said) as a connoisseur and participant of this particular kink IRL:

1. Keep it real and relatable
2. Focus on story and storytelling (Most kinks in general and NTR in particular are all about the mind, not body). Emotions and feelings matter a lot in NTR.
3. Don't overlook the MMC. Keep him involved and in focus (if not centerstage, at least on the stage). Without the MMC, the game turns into a cheating / corruption game at best
4. Have a logical end planned. Too much stretching and abrupt endings both leave a bad taste
5. Diversify using exploration of fetishes rather than introduction of too many characters (balance is the key)

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Listen to what people say for inspiration / improvements, but don't forget, this is your game and should represent your take.

I hope this comment would add value to your endeavor.

Once again, good luck and godspeed! Look forward to your work!

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
First, Good luck! I hope you make a successful project.

There have been a lot of suggestions, all good, some empirically, some as applicable to the posters.

My 2 cents (outside of what the others have already said) as a connoisseur and participant of this particular kink IRL:

1. Keep it real and relatable
2. Focus on story and storytelling (Most kinks in general and NTR in particular are all about the mind, not body). Emotions and feelings matter a lot in NTR.
3. Don't overlook the MMC. Keep him involved and in focus (if not centerstage, at least on the stage). Without the MMC, the game turns into a cheating / corruption game at best
4. Have a logical end planned. Too much stretching and abrupt endings both leave a bad taste
5. Diversify using exploration of fetishes rather than introduction of too many characters (balance is the key)

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Listen to what people say for inspiration / improvements, but don't forget, this is your game and should represent your take.

I hope this comment would add value to your endeavor.

Once again, good luck and godspeed! Look forward to your work!
Thank you for advices. Especially 5th one.
Appreciate your support :D

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Happy to help! Also, I would be happy to 'consult' on the project if you need it. Like I mentioned, I have been in the lifestyle for over a decade IRL. If you think you would like my help, holler via DM.
Sure! Will definetly DM you someday since I'm really struggling with writing realistic dialogues.
They just turn out bland and boring to read since I'm not a native speaker.

Also, it's not like I'm making this game out of profit reasons.. but if it will make at least $50 on Patreon I'm thinking on hiring some good ero. novelist writer.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Sure! Will definetly DM you someday since I'm really struggling with writing realistic dialogues.
They just turn out bland and boring to read since I'm not a native speaker.

Also, it's not like I'm making this game out of profit reasons.. but if it will make at least $50 on Patreon I'm thinking on hiring some good ero. novelist writer.
Just to be clear, I am not seeking any monetary compensation. just trying to help :)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Got it, I'll dm you when I have problems with the plot :D
Thank you so much for the support!

:KEK:Same

Sadly, as a solo dev it will take forever to do all the suggested things
Well, you don't need to do them all. Just do the ones that fit better in your story.

Anyway, best of luck to your game. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroki Nagai

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This is just my personal opinion, and others may not agree but a humble suggestion - and involves some of what others mentioned as buildup:

Cheating and slutty sex aren't taboo if they happen all the time, it becomes the norm. The hottest scenes are always the FIRST ones, where the gf/wife/fiancee has been eternally faithful, then finally finds herself on her knees in front of a beefstick. But in too many games I find once they get far along into the "corruption" path, its just a 24/7 all-out slut fest and I get bored quickly and not turned on, it's too mechanical- "Oh, yet another gangbang? :sleep::sleep::sleep: "

It's kinda like how seeing a girl naked for the first time is so great, because it's unwrapping this forbidden taboo present underneath. If she walks around in string bikinis everyday, there's less of a transition. (not that I dislike string bikinis, I like them, but if I know I'm going to be seeing someone naked, I'd almost rather her have more on because it's a bigger switch, if that makes sense). Same is true for corruption - it's far better if the wife starts off extremely well-mannered and not unkempt.

I don't know how this could be made into a game mechanic, but maybe if there was a clever design with some type of time-based cooldown resource like "taboo" or "chance to cheat" - it would be very enjoyable for me to see a game where spied on your girlfriend cheating on you having hot sex, then instead of banging everyone in sight she promises you she's changed, and acts like it for a few weeks, then out of the blue you catch her again.

Just recognize like many things, corruption can be a limited resource, and it can be difficult for a writer to keep increasing the stakes after she's already done everything. The answer is, you don't, you either reset or move to a different character.
Again her “resetting” would not be ntr it would be constant cheating as ntr is literally Japanese for stolen away or along those lines p, what you’re looking for is cheating not straight out ntr.

Reactions: jaden000

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people, do you have games or comics in mind where a guy finds out (catches) that his mother (aunt) is cheating on her husband and starts seducing her or blackmailing her so that she fucks with him (I have nothing against if there are scenes where she is fucked and others)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Again her “resetting” would not be ntr it would be constant cheating as ntr is literally Japanese for stolen away or along those lines p, what you’re looking for is cheating not straight out ntr.
I would strongly suspect most people on this and other threads if really grilled about it are more into that definition-the cuck/swinger type thing. because "stolen away" there's nothing left to witness, its just like a breakup.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It would also be great if there are more game sliek the Netorare Nurse Series, those are 3 games with the same male MC that gets ntr 3 times over and is really well done.

Basically have 2 main characters the good guy that get stolen froma nd the villain netori guy and add different girls that all get stolen, bonus points if the MC at elast once gets with a girl as a second chance/wind only to be kicked down again muahahahaha, another bonus would be if the first girl or girls help get the others once they are corrupted
What netorare nurse series?

EDIT: btw, anyone got a guide for using sugoi with vns? so far I have been using textractor with deepl (followed a guide way back on how to set it up) and wanted to try something different
or if you have some better ways of translating vns, would appreciate tips

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What netorare nurse series?

EDIT: btw, anyone got a guide for using sugoi with vns? so far I have been using textractor with deepl (followed a guide way back on how to set it up) and wanted to try something different
or if you have some better ways of translating vns, would appreciate tips
game in the trilogy, all are good ntr with 3 diferent kind of heroines, each could be called a different character archetype.

Also no idea how to use Sugoi but i have heard is really good and that the paid version is totally worth it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes