Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i am not speaking about the same system as tsumamigui 3 specifically but about some "simulation" mechanics in general.
Rascou games also have mechanics with the message and planning systems. The planning system was shit but rasbook was nice.
basically, the dude has his mom starting to give private lessons to a delinquent and start monitoring the delinquent social network account to see what they are doing during the lessons. it's not the whole game, just a part of it.
Rascou games are something else. Too bad a lot of what you are interfacing with does not get translated properly.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
To me the biggest turn off in these games is that it often comes down to the bf/husband either wanting to spice things up or their sex life is boring or nonexistent in general. To me it would be more delicious if the wife is still in a completely loving and intimate relationship, but just needs more.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
1. To it being a game. Have a game mechanic around NTR not just a button *press this/close your eyes and dont do anything to get cucked*

2. MC not being a beta, small dick, loser or just poor - what is the appeal of that? The betrayal either willing, forced or by a circumstance can happen to anyone. Seeing everything what is wrong only by looking at MC takes away all the mystery. Let MC be a character who is worthy part of the story, not just 24/7 loser blank insertion mannequin.

3. A hope for not losing/restoring the relationship/earning girl back. A struggle to not let go. Not only a festival of voyeurism, but a thrill if my efforts were enough and paid off, because if they were not...

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
1. To it being a game. Have a game mechanic around NTR not just a button *press this/close your eyes and dont do anything to get cucked*
That's my main problem so far. I have a few game mechanic ideas but they are almost impossible to implement in a RPGM game.
I would use Ren'Py instead but I don't know nothing about python nor coding in general.

For now my whole game comes down to pressing yes/no to be cucked or not.

2. MC not being a beta, small dick, loser or just poor - what is the appeal of that? The betrayal either willing, forced or by a circumstance can happen to anyone. Seeing everything what is wrong only by looking at MC takes away all the mystery. Let MC be a character who is worthy part of the story, not just 24/7 loser blank insertion mannequin.
Right! I always hated that in NTR games. Literally makes no sense why the girl fell in love with MC in the first place.

Thanks for advices!

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
RPGM is literally the worst, sorry! Automatic skip for me.
Lol, totally understand you bro. I hated RPGM games at some point too .
But,to be honest most RPG games are just poorly made and because of this the engine gets a bad reputation.
I played some really well made games made with RPGM and I enjoyed them far more than any Unity/UE/Ren'Py games.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
Lol, totally understand you bro. I hated RPGM games at some point too .
But,to be honest most RPG games are just poorly made and because of this the engine gets a bad reputation.
I played some really well made games on RPGM and I enjoyed them more than any Unity/UE/Ren'Py games.
I might be biased since Rpgmaker games where my first introduction to Hgame but i like them the most. Only ones i dont like are the ones thats on rail or dont let you have freedom to explore and interact with the world. I look forward to see more from your game it looks nice what i seen so far.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow, got around to trying one of the other elf games after playing blue collar worker :

And gotta say I was blown away by the fact that they used a 3d model of the house you "walked" around in. I mean yeah, it is basic in the style of old games where you turn in 4 cardinal directions on pretty much a grid etc, but it does many things I found amazing:

1) Sense of space - you know where in the house things are happening. This is amazing for ntr imo, you are walking around the house, can check up on doors etc. It combines VN with amazing tools for mystery ntr. In vns, I usually get a bit of a disembodied feeling of space.

2)Mystery ntr - checking doors at night, seeing someone missing from their bed... this game had a bit of a mystery about 3rd floor, where you were not allowed. You just see the winding stairs and wonder what is up there, whenever you are passing by and stopped from going there.

3) It gives the world an "alive" feeling. Walking around the house and bumping into characters, albeit most of it was scripted, was pretty nice

Now I played just a bit and from what I understand, many of the things I feel the game could have used ended up unused, but I am pretty sad that this is a game from 2008 and apparently nobody else used this method. Probably took too much time and effort?

Another downside is that for replaying purposes (which this game apparently needs), it can be bothersome walking around and replaying parts without that "discovery" feeling you had when you played first. In other vns you just hold ctrl.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Wow, got around to trying one of the other elf games after playing blue collar worker :

And gotta say I was blown away by the fact that they used a 3d model of the house you "walked" around in. I mean yeah, it is basic in the style of old games where you turn in 4 cardinal directions on pretty much a grid etc, but it does many things I found amazing:

1) Sense of space - you know where in the house things are happening. This is amazing for ntr imo, you are walking around the house, can check up on doors etc. It combines VN with amazing tools for mystery ntr. In vns, I usually get a bit of a disembodied feeling of space.

2)Mystery ntr - checking doors at night, seeing someone missing from their bed... this game had a bit of a mystery about 3rd floor, where you were not allowed. You just see the winding stairs and wonder what is up there, whenever you are passing by and stopped from going there.

3) It gives the world an "alive" feeling. Walking around the house and bumping into characters, albeit most of it was scripted, was pretty nice

Now I played just a bit and from what I understand, many of the things I feel the game could have used ended up unused, but I am pretty sad that this is a game from 2008 and apparently nobody else used this method. Probably took too much time and effort?

Another downside is that for replaying purposes (which this game apparently needs), it can be bothersome walking around and replaying parts without that "discovery" feeling you had when you played first. In other vns you just hold ctrl.
Elf set a very high standard. I played blue collar a little bit. I gotta try out their Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei.

Reactions: LazwelX

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Saikey

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
EDIT: btw, anyone got a guide for using sugoi with vns? so far I have been using textractor with deepl (followed a guide way back on how to set it up) and wanted to try something different
or if you have some better ways of translating vns, would appreciate tips
So for those who are interestred - I checked upon Sugoi and even made some NSFW 33min comparing it with DeepL. Perhaps a shorter one would suffice, but I set the whole thing up and went to walk my dog )).

Aisai - Sugoi v3.3 vs DeepL.jpg

What can I say - it got updated to v3.3 around June. I used to use v3.0 which was available since January with Translator++ (I got a feeling DeepL throttles you after a certain amount of date translated if you try MTL a big game). I don't know which 'model' as they call it (it's a file) is a better translator as I used some uncompessed one sized 3Gb (smaller v3.0 model was also available) and this v3.3 model file is around 1Gb. Suppose v3.3 is better and perhaps bigger file works even slower (see below). Also there is a model called Sugoi Levi which is the best and newest but it is behind a paywall; they have now a Sugoi translator webpage based on this model pretty much like DeepL.

As this is offline model and uses you PC resources to translate as you can see in the video it works considerably slower which some might find unsuitalbe and which is its main drawback IMO, though obviously you don't need an internet connectivity in this case. I ran it on Ivy Bridge achitecture CPU and suppose it uses 1 thread/1 core so it might be considerably better on Ryzen 5000+/Core 12 gen+. Also there are ways to speed things up - one is called Ctranslate2 and the other one is possibility to use CUDA cores if you have NVidia graphics card (though I think 10+ Gb video card memory is recommended/mandatory in this case). You'll have to refer to discord for this stuff and it might be pain in the ass to intstall it.

I ran it just like that and the links for download and discord can be found on - v3.3 model's included, just download and unpack it (6 Gb) and run offline .bat file. The whole thing name is Japanese-OCR-Toolkit-v2.0 and Textractor is now included there too, but I didn't figure how to use it to grab text and send it to Sugoi so I use ITHVNR to grab text; in the video ITHVNR grabs text and both translators translate it from clipboard.

P.S. .

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So for those who are interestred - I checked upon Sugoi and even made some NSFW 33min comparing it with DeepL. Perhaps a shorter one would suffice, but I set the whole thing up and went to walk my dog )).

View attachment 2139064

What can I say - it got updated to v3.3 around June. I used to use v3.0 which was available since January with Translator++ (I got a feeling DeepL throttles you after a certain amount of date translated if you try MTL a big game). I don't know which 'model' as they call it (it's a file) is a better translator as I used some uncompessed one sized 3Gb (smaller v3.0 model was also available) and this v3.3 model file is around 1Gb. Suppose v3.3 is better and perhaps bigger file works even slower (see below). Also there is a model called Sugoi Levi which is the best and newest but it is behind a paywall; they have now a Sugoi translator webpage based on this model pretty much like DeepL.

As this is offline model and uses you PC resources to translate as you can see in the video it works considerably slower which some might find unsuitalbe and which is its main drawback IMO, though obviously you don't need an internet connectivity in this case. I ran it on Ivy Bridge achitecture CPU and suppose it uses 1 thread/1 core so it might be considerably better on Ryzen 5000+/Core 12 gen+. Also there are ways to speed things up - one is called Ctranslate2 and the other one is possibility to use CUDA cores if you have NVidia graphics card (though I think 10+ Gb video card memory is recommended/mandatory in this case). You'll have to refer to discord for this stuff and it might be pain in the ass to intstall it.

I ran it just like that and the links for download and discord can be found on - v3.3 model's included, just download and unpack it (6 Gb) and run offline .bat file. The whole thing name is Japanese-OCR-Toolkit-v2.0 and Textractor is now included there too, but I didn't figure how to use it to grab text and send it to Sugoi so I use ITHVNR to grab text; in the video ITHVNR grabs text and both translators translate it from clipboard.

P.S. .
I actually got sugoi to work. Our NTR paladin made a thread about it here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/sugoi-a-...nslate-from-japanese-deepl-competitor.102856/

There is even the paywalled levi version uploaded by someone in the comments.

So just download the multi purpose tool from the dev patreon and replace the file with the levi file per instructions.

The tool does run some cmd windows open, which is probably fine? I am just a pc user, do not know much about stuff like that. Just as always, there programs run a lot of stuff and who knows if some malware can be there, I just always like to give this disclaimer, so nobody comes blaming me.

The results are not bad, it is a bit slower in some points definitely. My main issue is I like to skip some parts and the tool does not handle that well. It tries to catch up so you will end up with these multiple line translates afterwards that clog up the translator and can outright freeze it. I also had some trouble having the translate window stay on top of a fulscreened game. Sometime it would work, sometime it would not.

Reactions: Yambidexter

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I actually got sugoi to work. Our NTR paladin made a thread about it here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/sugoi-a-...nslate-from-japanese-deepl-competitor.102856/

There is even the paywalled levi version uploaded by someone in the comments.

So just download the multi purpose tool from the dev patreon and replace the file with the levi file per instructions.

The tool does run some cmd windows open, which is probably fine? I am just a pc user, do not know much about stuff like that. Just as always, there programs run a lot of stuff and who knows if some malware can be there, I just always like to give this disclaimer, so nobody comes blaming me.

The results are not bad, it is a bit slower in some points definitely. My main issue is I like to skip some parts and the tool does not handle that well. It tries to catch up so you will end up with these multiple line translates afterwards that clog up the translator and can outright freeze it. I also had some trouble having the translate window stay on top of a fulscreened game. Sometime it would work, sometime it would not.
Textractor is the tool I used that can handle insane amount of skipping. Sure, the text my get jumbled up but once you stop and go to the next line it stops. It’s is very responsive. But textractor with sugoi DeepL you gotta be careful cuz there is a limit and it can be slow and offline mode is painfully slow at times. I can’t play a VN if I can’t CTRL

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Textractor is the tool I used that can handle insane amount of skipping. Sure, the text my get jumbled up but once you stop and go to the next line it stops. It’s is very responsive. But textractor with sugoi DeepL you gotta be careful cuz there is a limit and it can be slow and offline mode is painfully slow at times. I can’t play a VN if I can’t CTRL
Oh this still utilizes textractor. Yeah it is painfully slow when skipping. But at the same time, it forces me to actually spend more time with the game and ends up having me more invested. You start just skimming through too much after playing a lot of vns and end up not really appreciating anything.

Still would prefer if I could skip more freely though lol. But silver lining...

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Oh this still utilizes textractor. Yeah it is painfully slow when skipping. But at the same time, it forces me to actually spend more time with the game and ends up having me more invested. You start just skimming through too much after playing a lot of vns and end up not really appreciating anything.

Still would prefer if I could skip more freely though lol. But silver lining...
For me if the the game isn’t translated I just have to skip a lot of the lines. It’s very time consuming and sometimes the translation quality is off and you get gist of it and it is true you can be in cycle is just going through VNs

Reactions: MelanieAngels

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes