Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Just finished Henteria 2. Definitely became one of my favorites NTR game. It remained me of Thug Party Hero but with better story and characters. I really didn't felt like the start was too slow. I wish we had CG art tho, but the portraits are a great addition. I consider pledging to N_Taii patron, but maybe later, when updates with good shit start happening (so hopefully at the beginning of the next year ? Didn't play the demo to not be "cockblocked").

I really enjoyed Celia and Solena. Aywin and Neve corruption were a little fast for me. Couldn't care less about Thania (especially since her quests were the most annoying) and the other girls.

I only tried a the beginning of NTRPG1 or 2 some years ago, but if I remember correctly I didn't feel a connection strong enough between the MC and the girl to really enjoy the NTR and the action was a little to quick. Progression seemed to me pretty tedious too (HC2 was okay for me, but hopefully the third chapter will be even lighter on this area).

I tried Henteria Chronicles 1 some months ago too but I didn't enjoyed it at the time (and that's why I never played HC 2 before now). I wonder if I found MC's and girls bond lacking like in NTRPG and that's why I didn't bother finishing it. Maybe I'll give a try to either game now that I finished HC 2.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just finished Henteria 2. Definitely became one of my favorites NTR game. It remained me of Thug Party Hero but with better story and characters. I really didn't felt like the start was too slow. I wish we had CG art tho, but the portraits are a great addition. I consider pledging to N_Taii patron, but maybe later, when updates with good shit start happening (so hopefully at the beginning of the next year ? Didn't play the demo to not be "cockblocked").

I really enjoyed Celia and Solena. Aywin and Neve corruption were a little fast for me. Couldn't care less about Thania (especially since her quests were the most annoying) and the other girls.

I only tried a the beginning of NTRPG1 or 2 some years ago, but if I remember correctly I didn't feel a connection strong enough between the MC and the girl to really enjoy the NTR and the action was a little to quick. Progression seemed to me pretty tedious too (HC2 was okay for me, but hopefully the third chapter will be even lighter on this area).

I tried Henteria Chronicles 1 some months ago too but I didn't enjoyed it at the time (and that's why I never played HC 2 before now). I wonder if I found MC's and girls bond lacking like in NTRPG and that's why I didn't bother finishing it. Maybe I'll give a try to either game now that I finished HC 2.
NTRPG 1&2 doesn’t really focus on mc and fmc bond. It’s kinda expected for you to know their bond. It’s more along the lines of voyeurism and super hyper corruption. Doesn’t really focus on slow burn corruption. I mean if the first scene is the sex scene that tells you already how it’s gonna set up

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
NTRPG 1&2 doesn’t really focus on mc and fmc bond. It’s kinda expected for you to know their bond. It’s more along the lines of voyeurism and super hyper corruption. Doesn’t really focus on slow burn corruption. I mean if the first scene is the sex scene that tells you already how it’s gonna set up
That's what I thought. Thank you, guess I'll pass then.

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
is there any other game like Tsumamigui 3 where the player has to actively let or prevent the ntr to happen, not just a dialog choice?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
is there any other game like Tsumamigui 3 where the player has to actively let or prevent the ntr to happen, not just a dialog choice?
Best system ever, don't think there's any game like this though apart from Oyako Rankan ofc

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
i am not speaking about the same system as tsumamigui 3 specifically but about some "simulation" mechanics in general.
Rascou games also have mechanics with the message and planning systems. The planning system was shit but rasbook was nice.
basically, the dude has his mom starting to give private lessons to a delinquent and start monitoring the delinquent social network account to see what they are doing during the lessons. it's not the whole game, just a part of it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes