Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its really sad we only get these bad NTR jap games , i feel like the NTR is really good plot device and really adds to the game not the Tradisional NTR , like in these game , you are 20 in high school , collage anything you need to get the girls i mean if the dev says no NTR from the get go you will know what ever you do no other guy will come near the girls its kinda boring to be fair just imagine game where you play in collage kinda like collage kings or being a dik where girls cheat on you or you cheat on them there can be secnd change plot about she or you forgiving her or trying your hard to protect your girl etc... i mean lot can be done with having ntr in ur game but new dev just jump around in every thread NO NTR !!! like yeh just use NTR in good way and everyone will love it

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
its really sad we only get these bad NTR jap games , i feel like the NTR is really good plot device and really adds to the game not the Tradisional NTR , like in these game , you are 20 in high school , collage anything you need to get the girls i mean if the dev says no NTR from the get go you will know what ever you do no other guy will come near the girls its kinda boring to be fair just imagine game where you play in collage kinda like collage kings or being a dik where girls cheat on you or you cheat on them there can be secnd change plot about she or you forgiving her or trying your hard to protect your girl etc... i mean lot can be done with having ntr in ur game but new dev just jump around in every thread NO NTR !!! like yeh just use NTR in good way and everyone will love it
Some people treat NTR worst than rape or gore that truly baffles me.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
B

But they praise Netori where they are enjoying the very thing they despised in the beginning o_O
Pretty much every ntr hater has a problem in that they cant help but self insert into the main character, even when that's NOT what you should be doing in this fucking fetish. So of course they love netori, what guy doesnt dream of being Chad thundercock, getting bitches and waifus on his stroll down the street.

Even still i can understand and feel their hatred for this fetish, cause i just saw Erased for the first time...
I like ntr where i get to see the hero that always wins, losing everything.
I also like vanilla, seeing the beauty of life through love and friendship is good.
However i, do not like MIXING THEM!!! For fucks fucking sake how did that fucking author, sneak ntr into such a fluffy story!!!

Sorry sorry, still sort of salty over this, anyway, i find that authors and game devs that put surprise ntr are far worse than ntr haters. Because playing/reading a ntr story is a choice that a few dofus dont understand. But if you add this fetish on a otherwise normal story its just insulting to both groups.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Pretty much every ntr hater has a problem in that they cant help but self insert into the main character, even when that's NOT what you should be doing in this fucking fetish. So of course they love netori, what guy doesnt dream of being Chad thundercock, getting bitches and waifus on his stroll down the street.

Even still i can understand and feel their hatred for this fetish, cause i just saw Erased for the first time...
I like ntr where i get to see the hero that always wins, losing everything.
I also like vanilla, seeing the beauty of life through love and friendship is good.
However i, do not like MIXING THEM!!! For fucks fucking sake how did that fucking author, sneak ntr into such a fluffy story!!!

Sorry sorry, still sort of salty over this, anyway, i find that authors and game devs that put surprise ntr are far worse than ntr haters. Because playing/reading a ntr story is a choice that a few dofus dont understand. But if you add this fetish on a otherwise normal story its just insulting to both groups.
Erased is far from a fluffy story. It’s quiet dark and depicts child abuse..the farthest thing from a lighthearted story

Reactions: Animefan_09

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Erased is far from a fluffy story. It’s quiet dark and depicts child abuse..the farthest thing from a lighthearted story
Only in the darkest of nights can a light shine its brightest.
Plus i never said it was lighthearted. Maybe not the best example for what i was going for, but meh. It was the most recent one.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Regarding Erased I actually liked what they did in the end not as someone who likes NTR but simply from a writing perspective.
Yes the MC did everything he could to the point of risking his life to save the girl and she is definitely grateful for it (she visits him in the hospital to thank him ) BUT she doesn't owe him her love. So it makes sense that she ended up married to another man.
IMO in stories the hero shouldn't get the girl just because he is the hero.

Regarding hidden NTR i also sort of disagree. I understand that people who hate NTR would hate to not know if a game has it or not. But as someone who likes mistery NTR i would love to play a game and not even know that it is an NTR game.

One of my earliest experiences with NTR before I was into it was me reading a story (the kinds you see in Literotica), I didn't bother to check the tags and at the time I didn't really knew much about NTR anyway. As I was reading I was thinking that the wife in the story was acting suspicious but didn't think much of it until towards the end it just hit me and everything clicked. It was a great first experience to be tricked by the story like that.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Regarding Erased I actually liked what they did in the end not as someone who likes NTR but simply from a writing perspective.
Yes the MC did everything he could to the point of risking his life to save the girl and she is definitely grateful for it (she visits him in the hospital to thank him ) BUT she doesn't owe him her love. So it makes sense that she ended up married to another man.
IMO in stories the hero shouldn't get the girl just because he is the hero.

Regarding hidden NTR i also sort of disagree. I understand that people who hate NTR would hate to not know if a game has it or not. But as someone who likes mistery NTR i would love to play a game and not even know that it is an NTR game.

One of my earliest experiences with NTR before I was into it was me reading a story (the kinds you see in Literotica), I didn't bother to check the tags and at the time I didn't really knew much about NTR anyway. As I was reading I was thinking that the wife in the story was acting suspicious but didn't think much of it until towards the end it just hit me and everything clicked. It was a great first experience to be tricked by the story like that.
ikr right literally the devs kill the game when they say No NTR

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Nah man NTR is the pits of hell but loli and furry/bestiality, two things which in real life are fetishes where living them out is straight up illegal, is somehow okay. Now I got it guys.

Reactions: jowishg

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Nah man NTR is the pits of hell but loli and furry/bestiality, two things which in real life are fetishes where living them out is straight up illegal, is somehow okay. Now I got it guys.
Yeah I always thought it was funny:

Dev: I am making a BDSM game.
People: Ok maybe not my thing but good luck.

Dev: I am making a gay game.
People: Not my thing but good luck.

Dev: I am making a furry game.
People: You are a weirdo but hey good luck.

Dev: I am making a loli game.
People: You are a sick individual but it's ok as long as it's just fiction. Also watch out for the rules.

Dev: I am making a Guro/Snuff game.
People: You are sick but hey you do you buddy.

Dev: I am making an NTR game.
People: *screeching noises* hOw dAre yoU do tHis you PaThetic diSgustinG CUCK, I hOPe yOu kiLl yoUrSelf.

Honestly at this point it's just pointless and tiring to argue with people on this topic so lately I try to avoid any thread that might start the same old debates and just play whatever translated NTR comes out when I have the chance without any care for the ratings or comments.
It's just better this way.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
In case of loli it’s both illegal and legal.
while legally speaking it doesn’t really apply to fiction however the term itself isn’t necessarily referring that the girl is underage it’s just referring to the appearance of the character.

To be specific things like flat/small chest, small height, small waist, etc.
All of which can fit both underage and adult people.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah I always thought it was funny:

Dev: I am making a BDSM game.
People: Ok maybe not my thing but good luck.

Dev: I am making a gay game.
People: Not my thing but good luck.

Dev: I am making a furry game.
People: You are a weirdo but hey good luck.

Dev: I am making a loli game.
People: You are a sick individual but it's ok as long as it's just fiction. Also watch out for the rules.

Dev: I am making a Guro/Snuff game.
People: You are sick but hey you do you buddy.

Dev: I am making an NTR game.
People: *screeching noises* hOw dAre yoU do tHis you PaThetic diSgustinG CUCK, I hOPe yOu kiLl yoUrSelf.

Honestly at this point it's just pointless and tiring to argue with people on this topic so lately I try to avoid any thread that might start the same old debates and just play whatever translated NTR comes out when I have the chance without any care for the ratings or comments.
It's just better this way.
True that but i really do feel like devs underestimated the power of NTR , it can add so much to game , take an example game Harem games , how am i supposed to enjoy it all girls just jump for the dick , no remorse or payback for our actions , no makes shown in the game at all the dev has to think of stupid reason to remove them all and keep the chosen MC who fucks everything that moves you play harem you know whats coming nothing will suprise or make you shocked in their games , now put game where Dev says everything is possible and it all depends on our choices !! let's say someone creates game where you are 25 year old just starting life and getting your shit together you are introduced to the girls whom you can date , to all characters who will be threat for you , the way you play , the choices you make can lead , you play good and u mange to pull all of them good for you you manged to deafeat all of them you focus on the girl you like and make her happy and defend her good ending nice , endless possibilities but yeh keep Limiting your games for stupid reasons !

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
NTR taps into one of the most ancient and primal fears of all men. 'Is my kid my own?' Women of course will always know if the kid is theirs because it comes out of their own body, but not for men. This is the fundemental evolutionary reason that women cheating is seen as so much more taboo than men. It isn't some arbitrary 'the patriarchy' double standard, it's rooted in real consequential reality.

When you have a girl you feel like the only man in the world. You are the best. But some secret part of your brain KNOWS you aren't the first, and that if you two break up you won't be the last. NTR actually touches this danger zone of thought.

I think most of the rabid NTR haters are those with little, even zero, IRL romantic or sexual experience (I've tried to write out my reasoning for this but it's too complicated and rambly.)

I'll just say that if anyone hasn't had real romance you shouldn't fucking be here.

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
Furry isn’t illegal bestiality is but dressing up in a fur suit and fucking is not

My first negative experience with SUPRISE! ntr was when I was reading Freezing Jesus that made my stomach turn and I usually like ntr must be cuz I liked the mc

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes