Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Unless you are a masochist, a ntr story with a likeable mc can be a deal breaker unless you're warned about it ahead of time.
I started working on an NTR story a few months ago, everything was going great...but then I stopped.

Why? Because I don't want to NTR the MC anymore. I made him such a good dude. Like he is honest, brave, well intententioned and at least slightly above average intelligence. He's even trying to be a good attentive lover. I never thought this would be a problem for me. I now wonder about writers having to kill off characters and stuff, do they get stuck too?

I still might continue my story, but it's gonna be hard to hurt him :cry:

Maybe I should do some light re-writing and introduce some character flaws for him...

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Japanese uncensored if anyone fancies (Nebel Geisterjäger) - .

Which one is the original, Japanese or Chinese? I was under the impression that they also have it translated to English?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I started working on an NTR story a few months ago, everything was going great...but then I stopped.

Why? Because I don't want to NTR the MC anymore. I made him such a good dude. Like he is honest, brave, well intententioned and at least slightly above average intelligence. He's even trying to be a good attentive lover. I never thought this would be a problem for me. I now wonder about writers having to kill off characters and stuff, do they get stuck too?

Maybe I should do some light re-writing and introduce some character flaws for him...
a good mc can contribute to good ntr too dont let it deter you.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Guys, the gameplay is crap holy shit hahhahahah Ive never played a more unplayable rpg maker game, its just labyrinths the game.
I wanted to play it but ill unlock all the cgs and thats it.

Im not even kidding, I played like 4 hours and I unlocked I think max 6 scenes and they arent even cohesive...

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

Nah, character flaws will just make it harder for ya. When you are writing a story, especially a tragic one, you cannot act akin to a father to its characters. You must be like a god, watching with amusement has the ants crawl on the ground.
This detachment is crucial in ntr stories has it allows you to destroy the MC life without remorse. But if you cant do it, then create a short story where he wins, and then continue with the ntr story. Because so long YOU know he has won in another story, you will have less guilty for destroying it in another.
Guys, the gameplay is crap holy shit hahhahahah Ive never played a more unplayable rpg maker game, its just labyrinths the game.
I wanted to play it but ill unlock all the cgs and thats it.

Im not even kidding, I played like 4 hours and I unlocked I think max 6 scenes and they arent even cohesive...
Each labyrith is something of a riddle. The first one, the haunted house, you must lock the rooms with the red number. Otherwise fml will constantly lose there. However you are absolutely right.
I just soft locked myself in the hospital cause i used up all of the mp and incidentally used a single target sword art againts ONE ZOMBIE, with meant i now did 0 damage to them and they did 0 to me. Thought he had fixed it...

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Nah, character flaws will just make it harder for ya. When you are writing a story, especially a tragic one, you cannot act akin to a father to its characters. You must be like a god, watching with amusement has the ants crawl on the ground.
This detachment is crucial in ntr stories has it allows you to destroy the MC life without remorse. But if you cant do it, then create a short story where he wins, and then continue with the ntr story. Because so long YOU know he has won in another story, you will have less guilty for destroying it in another.

Each labyrith is something of a riddle. The first one, the haunted house, you must lock the rooms with the red number. Otherwise fml will constantly lose there. However you are absolutely right.
I just soft locked myself in the hospital cause i used up all of the mp and incidentally used a single target sword art againts ONE ZOMBIE, with meant i now did 0 damage to them and they did 0 to me. Thought he had fixed it...
Yeah, and after finishing each one, you have to play it again for some stupid reason!! Wtf I dont want to be locking and unlocking doors for 3 hours man

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

Nah, do it, introduce the flaws. A more rounded character is a better character, and it would make the NTR more believable. If he's good and attentive in every way, why would anyone ever leave him unless his partner is actually just a bitch looking for a thrill? But it's true, you do have to be able to somewhat disassociate yourself from the character so that you don't treat him like your baby that must be protected.

I also only say somewhat because you still need to be able to empathize with him and his situation or else you won't be able to make a good ntr progression. If you don't feel the pain of what you make, your audience wont either. If you want to kill a character off and have it mean something to the audience, it has to mean something to you. People can tell.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

remember there's different kinds of ntr, how do you want the story of the protagonist to end, do want the ntr to completely destroy him? or maybe you want a story where the protag loses a love interest but grows from the experience, its your story you dictate the directions and forms it takes. hell you could even do a multi route game just make it a good one.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
remember there's different kinds of ntr, how do you want the story of the protagonist to end, do want the ntr to completely destroy him? or maybe you want a story where the protag loses a love interest but grows from the experience, its your story you dictate the directions and forms it takes. hell you could even do a multi route game just make it a good one.
Yeah, NTR is the best dish served cold for a revenge setup.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
As an NTR hater myself, what I hate is random NTR jumping at you right at the get go and you can do shit about it. Self-insert is, for some, unavoidable when reading so... Can't really blame them. And the devs says "no NTR" now normally means no sudden 30cm black dick NTR bullshit. It's just how jap devs and many think nowadays. Doing bad things and getting yourself cucked is one thing, but suddenly getting cucked is another. So the "No NTR" warning is actually quite needed.
Also, along with the "sudden NTR" event, most just make the MC a wimp that sat there doing nothing. As someone who got cucked myself (because the other guy is richer than me and, as she said, "manlier than me even in bed"), I can guarantee, the miserable feeling only last until you sleep. Waking up and everything will return to normal again. Yes, I may loath them, but it's not like I can do anything about it. Better just move on (also, I made sure to be a dickhead and spread this matter to the whole school. The female side aside, most of my friends helped me spread this to ruin their social life. All the school more or less avoids them now. Especially those who are in a relationship).

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
As an NTR hater myself, what I hate is random NTR jumping at you right at the get go and you can do shit about it. Self-insert is, for some, unavoidable when reading so... Can't really blame them. And the devs says "no NTR" now normally means no sudden 30cm black dick NTR bullshit. It's just how jap devs and many think nowadays. Doing bad things and getting yourself cucked is one thing, but suddenly getting cucked is another.
Can you name a few games that did that? Cuz If there are any, they're mostly in the minority.

If you're not unsure , always check the tags. Some sites may have no "ntr" tag or forgot to put it , but has "cheating" or "cuckold" tag in them. Check the synopsis of the game , and finally, check the comments/review section,there's ALWAYS people that will tell if there's ntr in it, or ranting about the game having an ntr.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Can you name a few games that did that? Cuz If there are any, they're mostly in the minority.

If you're not unsure , always check the tags. Some sites may have no "ntr" tag or forgot to put it , but has "cheating" or "cuckold" tag in them. Check the synopsis of the game , and finally, check the comments/review section,there's ALWAYS people that will tell if there's ntr in it, or ranting about the game having an ntr.
About that, I tend to read the usual "is NTR avoidable?" question. If yes, I just leave to find another game. And no, I think the number is more or less the same, if not random NTR is a bit more. Even if NTR is avoidable, usually it's only a case of "dodge this, or your gf will be fucked by a huge dong and she'll be NTRed in a frame", which is not much different, tbh. So I kinda grouped those two types into one and call any well-written NTR another. Also, if you find forced NTR games, you'll actually find a lot. Some devs just want the world burns.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
About that, I tend to read the usual "is NTR avoidable?" question. If yes, I just leave to find another game. And no, I think the number is more or less the same, if not random NTR is a bit more. Even if NTR is avoidable, usually it's only a case of "dodge this, or your gf will be fucked by a huge dong and she'll be NTRed in a frame", which is not much different, tbh. So I kinda grouped those two types into one and call any well-written NTR another. Also, if you find forced NTR games, you'll actually find a lot. Some devs just want the world burns.
I know there are a lot of forced ntr games out there.

What I was asking are the games out there that tries to decieve people into "sudden ntr" that you said in your previous comment.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It is absolutely different. If a game has an NTR tag it’s gonna have NTR no matter what and compared to a harem romance game that all of a sudden has an surprise NTR event but game listed it had no NTR tag. There is no tricking the audience. Almost all of them here are listed on tags list and things that are synonymous to it. If by a rare chance it’s not, the comments/review section clarifies it. So, if you still play the gaming knowing it has NTR that’s on you. Sounds like NTR is not for you yet you’re here :unsure: If I hated something, the last thing I would do is be close to that thing I hated

Reactions: Pango_12

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
It is absolutely different. If a game has an NTR tag it’s gonna have NTR no matter what and compared to a harem romance game that all of a sudden has an surprise NTR event but game listed it had no NTR tag. There is no tricking the audience. Almost all of them here are listed on tags list and things that are synonymous to it. If by a rare chance it’s not, the comments/review section clarifies it. So, if you still play the gaming knowing it has NTR that’s on you. Sounds like NTR is not for you yet you’re here :unsure: If I hated something, the last thing I would do is be close to that thing I hated
I feel like i need to clarify, when i begun talking about surprise ntr, i meant it towards regular ass stories, not smut ones.(nearly every smut author knows to put tags afterall)
But authors in more normal works have a small tendency to switch a roo the final love interest at the last moment, for either dramatic stake or some other convoluted reason.
Honestly all that investment for the character to only get a subpar final. Its like getting ntred of a good ending, it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I know there are a lot of forced ntr games out there.

What I was asking are the games out there that tries to decieve people into "sudden ntr" that you said in your previous comment.
Then no. I tend to avoid any possible forced, convoluted and needless NTR games.
I feel like i need to clarify, when i begun talking about surprise ntr, i meant it towards regular ass stories, not smut ones.(nearly every smut author knows to put tags afterall)
But authors in more normal works have a small tendency to switch a roo the final love interest at the last moment, for either dramatic stake or some other convoluted reason.
Honestly all that investment for the character to only get a subpar final. Its like getting ntred of a good ending, it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.
So like, NTR refers to all sudden cuckold events?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Keyword there is "small tendency". If you're that paranoid (like we said before), check the comments/review section. If it's a fresh game , give it a few days and let the others check the game for you.

Then no. I tend to avoid any possible forced, convoluted and needless NTR games.
Yeah, I already got that from your first comment that I replied earlier.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Jesus, Bro get over erased. It is not a fluffy manga. It’s not the end of the world if the mc doesn’t end up the fmc. The romance was such minor part of story to begin with. I can tell you countless stories where mc ends up with fmc even though there were better candidates for mc.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Already over it. Besides I didnt even want this to be talked about, like i can think of maybe 3 or 4 stories that i personally read/watched that fit this criteria, its in no way big enough to be even discussed. Like aldnoah didn't get its two main characters together, but even if it did, it doesn't change how subpar it all ended up being.

So lets discuss something else, like how korean and chinese stories tend to use ntr on the very first chapter has a cheap reason to motive the hero into action or why the heck do chinese ntr novels almost always involve their mothers.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes