Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Incredible speech you did there my friend, people paying the (i would guess) the main character to spend time with your harem is a recurring theme with this dev it seems, let me know if i'm wrong, but that would be netorase/sharing imo which im not too crazy about. I'll probably play the legacy one because the fact that you have to type commands is totally new to me and i might end up enjoying it. Let me know if Timelapse is going more towards the Netorare route which is the one i most take pleasure in.
You're right, it is a bit more like netorase but it dips its toes into netorare (girls will have sex with him without you knowing). There's no bad endings where you lose the girl in Legacy (although there are extra end-slides when you complete her route). I don't think there will be bad endings with Timelapse either.

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
IRL, it would normally happen if the one she's cheating on you is richer or she wants sth from him that you can't get her. Or someone flirts with your gf and proves that he's manlier than you and that she's better be with him than with me. It either boils down to the common "who is richer" type or the "I know we dated 2 years but I just feel that you are not good enough for me and I found my true love so" bullshit. Other than that is if you act like a dickhead and did not care much about her. Then you deserve to be cucked.
Any other situations happening in most H-games are pretty much impossible to happen IRL. And human can't actually have 30cm dick, genetically. And no, there's no mind control app or the dirty hypnotist old man or the big cock guy that makes your gf submit to him and betray you. Rape is a crime in most country and I think most men in the US would be discouraged just by looking at the possible disadvantages of them raping someone. Drugs don't really have that kind of effect IRL and using that much drugs like in H, you may as well die first before even have your mind broken. Kidnap and brainwash someone is actually the most possible situation, except for the fact that it's too stupid to do so. Why would you spend all that money just for one girl? If you have that much, better use that money to flirt with another girl.
That's why fantasy is so good, You don't have to think about real consequences just enjoy.

Reactions: winterwisp

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
IRL, it would normally happen if the one she's cheating on you is richer or she wants sth from him that you can't get her. Or someone flirts with your gf and proves that he's manlier than you and that she's better be with him than with me. It either boils down to the common "who is richer" type or the "I know we dated 2 years but I just feel that you are not good enough for me and I found my true love so" bullshit. Other than that is if you act like a dickhead and did not care much about her. Then you deserve to be cucked.
Any other situations happening in most H-games are pretty much impossible to happen IRL. And human can't actually have 30cm dick, genetically. And no, there's no mind control app or the dirty hypnotist old man or the big cock guy that makes your gf submit to him and betray you. Rape is a crime in most country and I think most men in the US would be discouraged just by looking at the possible disadvantages of them raping someone. Drugs don't really have that kind of effect IRL and using that much drugs like in H, you may as well die first before even have your mind broken. Kidnap and brainwash someone is actually the most possible situation, except for the fact that it's too stupid to do so. Why would you spend all that money just for one girl? If you have that much, better use that money to flirt with another girl.
I suspect that's why Ugly Bastard/Old man NTR is so popular. Everyone knows that someone like that would have no chance of stealing your gf or wife from you IRL whatsoever. A handsome, charismatic young man on the other hand....

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know of eastern NTR/cucked by dickgirl games?
no other games were created besides bibleblack in 16years? seriously? I might shamelessly beg hentai Devs at this point.
Eg2GgCDUMAYW9I4.jpg

Reactions: Icarus Media

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I anyone here a sub for ? If yes, can you post his comic new pages?
Here are some of the older pages:

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I suspect that's why Ugly Bastard/Old man NTR is so popular. Everyone knows that someone like that would have no chance of stealing your gf or wife from you IRL whatsoever. A handsome, charismatic young man on the other hand....
Actually, it's usually the "love is business" type in my country, where the girl leaves you if you can't support her lifestyle. The "Oh i've found my true love, so let's break up" bullshit rarely happen. Like one case when a guy from a different school(25) fell in love with a girl in my class(20), they dated for three years until the girl decided to break up with him after finding a much richer guy. Well, the horrible part here is the one who supported her lifestyle for 2 (or 3) years in college. Yeah, no one knew she had a boyfriend, only see her lavish lifestyle for three years. Right before graduation, her roomate told our group that she broke up with someone just a few days before. We were wide-eyed at that. Then Graduation day came, we saw her went with a pretty rich guy, then left after the event was finished. Feeling suspicious, we did some digging. After a few months, we (accidentally) found out that the "driver" who drove her to school everyday was her boyfriend, a student of another school. And that for years, half of her tuition, her lifestyle at school, was all thanks to him. A student, while studying, worked part-time like there's no tomorrow to support his gf for years, just for her to cut him off at the last moment.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Actually, it's usually the "love is business" type in my country, where the girl leaves you if you can't support her lifestyle. The "Oh i've found my true love, so let's break up" bullshit rarely happen. Like one case when a guy from a different school(25) fell in love with a girl in my class(20), they dated for three years until the girl decided to break up with him after finding a much richer guy. Well, the horrible part here is the one who supported her lifestyle for 2 (or 3) years in college. Yeah, no one knew she had a boyfriend, only see her lavish lifestyle for three years. Right before graduation, her roomate told our group that she broke up with someone just a few days before. We were wide-eyed at that. Then Graduation day came, we saw her went with a pretty rich guy, then left after the event was finished. Feeling suspicious, we did some digging. After a few months, we (accidentally) found out that the "driver" who drove her to school everyday was her boyfriend, a student of another school. And that for years, half of her tuition, her lifestyle at school, was all thanks to him. A student, while studying, worked part-time like there's no tomorrow to support his gf for years, just for her to cut him off at the last moment.
Jesus fucking christ, man.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes