Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
Talk about starting by trying to tackle Mt. Freaking Everest! GoblinBoy was basically the godfather of the modern adult games scene, creating work that still stands the test of time even today. Even his "one-off" stuff was really well put together and hot as hell. It was a damned sad day when he retired.

And this guy is attempting to "remake" basically his Magnum Opus (though my personal favorite was School Dreams 3). GB also hit the damn nail on the head with regards to NTR in many of his games (SD3 and Meteor being particularly NTR heavy, in different ways). I wish him well, but that's a really, REALLY high bar to set for yourself.

Reactions: Entropylol
Jul 20, 2019
Actually, it's usually the "love is business" type in my country, where the girl leaves you if you can't support her lifestyle. The "Oh i've found my true love, so let's break up" bullshit rarely happen. Like one case when a guy from a different school(25) fell in love with a girl in my class(20), they dated for three years until the girl decided to break up with him after finding a much richer guy. Well, the horrible part here is the one who supported her lifestyle for 2 (or 3) years in college. Yeah, no one knew she had a boyfriend, only see her lavish lifestyle for three years. Right before graduation, her roomate told our group that she broke up with someone just a few days before. We were wide-eyed at that. Then Graduation day came, we saw her went with a pretty rich guy, then left after the event was finished. Feeling suspicious, we did some digging. After a few months, we (accidentally) found out that the "driver" who drove her to school everyday was her boyfriend, a student of another school. And that for years, half of her tuition, her lifestyle at school, was all thanks to him. A student, while studying, worked part-time like there's no tomorrow to support his gf for years, just for her to cut him off at the last moment.
lol

• Haha
Reactions: winterwisp

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Any updates on Black Rune?
You can have a look on this page. There you will find all the information about his game, as well as a link to his Twitter account. Unfortunately I don't have Twitter to get additional info & pictures.

Reactions: jaden000

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Any updates on Black Rune?
nothing so far most updates are on twitter and the dev is still working on it but seems to be slow goings i think theyre either somewhere in the middle or on the last leg last i checked.

Reactions: Eboun

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Actually, it's usually the "love is business" type in my country, where the girl leaves you if you can't support her lifestyle. The "Oh i've found my true love, so let's break up" bullshit rarely happen. Like one case when a guy from a different school(25) fell in love with a girl in my class(20), they dated for three years until the girl decided to break up with him after finding a much richer guy. Well, the horrible part here is the one who supported her lifestyle for 2 (or 3) years in college. Yeah, no one knew she had a boyfriend, only see her lavish lifestyle for three years. Right before graduation, her roomate told our group that she broke up with someone just a few days before. We were wide-eyed at that. Then Graduation day came, we saw her went with a pretty rich guy, then left after the event was finished. Feeling suspicious, we did some digging. After a few months, we (accidentally) found out that the "driver" who drove her to school everyday was her boyfriend, a student of another school. And that for years, half of her tuition, her lifestyle at school, was all thanks to him. A student, while studying, worked part-time like there's no tomorrow to support his gf for years, just for her to cut him off at the last moment.
damn son

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
You can have a look on this page. There you will find all the information about his game, as well as a link to his Twitter account. Unfortunately I don't have Twitter to get additional info & pictures.

His for the ones that have an account. He frequently makes updates on his progress in here. I haven't checked in a while but often times he posts CG's or pixel animations of what he has done.

woomb

Jun 13, 2020

Jinsei is making a 'complete' version of Honto No Kimochi

-14 new CGs
-Redone voice work
-New Scenes
-Newer engine
-Updated UI + background art

Reactions: Animefan_09

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Jinsei is making a 'complete' version of Honto No Kimochi

-14 new CGs
-Redone voice work
-New Scenes
-Newer engine
-Updated UI + background art
Damn was kinda looking forward to a new work but since I’ve never played it might not too bad

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Damn was kinda looking forward to a new work but since I’ve never played it might not too bad
He has like 2 game scripts ready but the art isn't finished, worse the one that should be finished got delayed because the artist wasn't doing the work, had to terminate the contract and all, so now he has to start with another artist, no idea if the art already done can even be used or not.

Reactions: jaden000

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Any new netorase games that don't turn into hard ntr or humiliate the mc and treat him like trash? One that have the mc and his gf or wife staying loving towards each other till the end?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any new netorase games that don't turn into hard ntr or humiliate the mc and treat him like trash? One that have the mc and his gf or wife staying loving towards each other till the end?
Any new and not so new netorase that turns out like that? I only really like netorase most of the time when it turns out bad like that xD

• Haha
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
He has like 2 game scripts ready but the art isn't finished, worse the one that should be finished got delayed because the artist wasn't doing the work, had to terminate the contract and all, so now he has to start with another artist, no idea if the art already done can even be used or not.
I actually never liked the art in those games so perhaps that might be something good for me. It had sort of a generic feeling? Not sure how to describe it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Wasn't able to see this on here: is it under a different name or just not uploaded yet? Looks like NTR but not 100%

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Wasn't able to see this on here: is it under a different name or just not uploaded yet? Looks like NTR but not 100%
According to the reviews, it's kind of a revange NTR game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes