Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man the new Suzuya game was kinda weird. It starts pretty good, although I would have liked a bit of a build up, but then it seems like the dev just got bored and made a completely different game from the second half (well more like the second third, after the almost vnlike beginning you get a sloggy classic rpgmaker with sparse boring scenes).

Also most scenes seemed frontloaded in that starting part. It was pretty fun in parts, but definitely feels like a lot of lost potential.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
My first negative experience with SUPRISE! ntr was when I was reading Freezing Jesus that made my stomach turn and I usually like ntr must be cuz I liked the mc
Unless you are a masochist, a ntr story with a likeable mc can be a deal breaker unless you're warned about it ahead of time.

Also good news, seems that is going to release today, well its actually on the 7 of November, but ya know how time-zones work. We get it earlier.

Time to lose the NNN challenge.

Edit:It just released right when i made this comment. What a timing.

• Wow
Reactions: ktez and abgazil

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Man the new Suzuya game was kinda weird. It starts pretty good, although I would have liked a bit of a build up, but then it seems like the dev just got bored and made a completely different game from the second half (well more like the second third, after the almost vnlike beginning you get a sloggy classic rpgmaker with sparse boring scenes).

Also most scenes seemed frontloaded in that starting part. It was pretty fun in parts, but definitely feels like a lot of lost potential.
link to the game

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Unless you are a masochist, a ntr story with a likeable mc can be a deal breaker unless you're warned about it ahead of time.

Also good news, seems that is going to release today, well its actually on the 7 of November, but ya know how time-zones work. We get it earlier.

Is there going to be an official English version?

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018

Don't forget to grab the non-mosaic pack

May 14, 2021

should me make a new thrend for this'

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Geister Jp version, got it from anime sharing and scanned with bitdefender. Can upload the Chinese too if anyone wants
1.3gb, is it really compressed? Im downloading it already, thanks

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Geister Jp version, got it from anime sharing and scanned with bitdefender. Can upload the Chinese too if anyone wants
1667767008481.png
Sadly the game translates like this while using MTool, lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes