Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
any recommendations about the game like ochiru hitozuma? I want to notice that i don't like Taimanin Asagi or Sangoku Senpan. Don't like smth luke futurama games.
What i want is when u corrupt ur teacher, mom, mom's friend and etc., pretty likeable animated. I don't mind point/click, rpgm or etc. It's not like i don't like japanese notanimated games but its just not my cup of tea. ( also it would be like with shota mc). Btw, i hate netorare but love netori

Reactions: rgnar62

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does anyones have links for this 2 games?
I don´t know why hentai sharing has links that fall 4 minutes after start to download

Not sure if works, but otomi is usually pretty fast with uploads.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Better than Sukebei? o_O
I go there when I do not find the stuff I am looking for on sukebei. Maybe I am just ass at searching at sukebei, I usually just copy paste the japanese name and look for hits, then I try the RJ number. If that does not work, I look on otomi.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The fact that the NTR guy cant be seen makes me think the game is going to be garbage, thats a pattern i've seen repeated on ntr games. The generic white bald guy without face is trash
100% if the antagonist is faceless the impact of the NTR is significantly reduced same with protagonist face at times. It just feels like a stand alone corruption game

jaden000

May 30, 2020
In my experience anything under a rating of 4 on dlsite is either broken or is just a really bad game in general. 4.1-4.2 can work but you can expect it to have some problem with it. Above that tends to be fine.
The only thing with 4.1 above rating I’ve noticed is how a lot of them are hyper fast NTR corruption which is a common criticism here but in DLsite it’s not a big deal. A lot of Japanese doesn’t seem care much about the pace of the NTR

Reactions: Animefan_09

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The only thing with 4.1 above rating I’ve noticed is how a lot of them are hyper fast NTR corruption which is a common criticism here but in DLsite it’s not a big deal. A lot of Japanese doesn’t seem care much about the pace of the NTR
ntr can work at any pace, sometimes fast is good and sometimes slowburn is good but most of the time people are just looking for a quick fap/just dont care and that may be a big factor in why these games are so popular on the jp end.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Not sure if works, but otomi is usually pretty fast with uploads.

Thanks man. I found that the problem was something on my laptop. So it wasn´t the page fault. thanks for the links

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes