RPGM [Translation Request] Your Wife's Unfaithful Routine/あなたの妻の不貞な日常 [Heisendou]

Aug 24, 2020
I guess MTL would be fine but manual translation is also welcome.

Link:
Tags: Female Protagonist, Married Woman, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Bukkake, Internal Cumshot, Squirting / Gushing, Big Breasts

Samples:
202210301619149d8.jpg 20221030161935a76.jpg 20221030161953bbd.jpg 20221030162016a9b.jpg

Last edited:

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Damn, all the links on hentai-sharing are terrible, jesus. Can someone who downloaded it already maybe reupload it on something decent, mega/anonfiles/zippyshare/whatever else? Will do it myself, but it'll take some time...

edit: oh well, 3 hours at 30kb/s and here it is

Last edited:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I just tried an MTL version that I found on svscomics and it's not too bad, at least you can read and enjoy the texts a bit. But I really hope that one day someone will dare to do a manual translation

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
He's still working on the MTL
He is doing the edit.. Anyhow, I wasn't asking for MTL, I made one myself, the thing is translator++ autotranslates pretty much everything in game except for this menu with sex counters. Thats why I'm asking which file contains text that is used in this menu, so I could manually translate it myself

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
He is doing the edit.. Anyhow, I wasn't asking for MTL, I made one myself, the thing is translator++ autotranslates pretty much everything in game except for this menu with sex counters. Thats why I'm asking which file contains text that is used in this menu, so I could manually translate it myself
That menu is a script, almost always you will have to translate it manually

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Had a look. The 'js' folder in the root directory contains another folder called plugins, in which you'll need to find the respective plugin that is being used to preview the menu in-game and translate it. I've no idea which one it is in this game, so you'll have to check by opening each one to check if it matches the menu. You can edit the javascript plugins with Notepad++ and it's not usually so tedious compared to actual dialogue.

Just be sure to edit only what the player can see.
Don't want to change anything else that might break the game entirely...

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Which file contains text from this image btw? I don't mind MTL engrish that much, but having part of menu untranslated is just meh
K3NJ1 is almost right... plugins.js contains Cheating record menu and description of the day on the top-left side of the menu. but as for cheating record information, it's still in CommonEvents.json but youcan't just translate all of these "red" rows coz some of them is parameter which possibly could damage the game

1667267872575.png