RPGM [Translation Request] Your Wife's Unfaithful Routine/あなたの妻の不貞な日常 [Heisendou]

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys, I'm just curious... Do you want me to upload the www folder when I'm done? Or you still can wait for another day for the proofread version? welp, I can't promised the proofread one will improve the translation a lot cuz I ask someone in this community who willingly do it for free... Also, I think I've done about almost 3000/4900 row of editing in case if you might wanna ask

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Hey guys, I'm just curious... Do you want me to upload the www folder when I'm done? Or you still can wait for another day for the proofread version? welp, I can't promised the proofread one will improve the translation a lot cuz I ask someone in this community who willingly do it for free... Also, I think I've done about almost 3000/4900 row of editing in case if you might wanna ask
i'd prefer waiting an extra bit for proofreading

Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Seconding the wait. Plenty of games to keep us busy, my friend. Just do your thing.