RPGM [Translation Request] Your Wife's Unfaithful Routine/あなたの妻の不貞な日常 [Heisendou]

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys, I'm just curious... Do you want me to upload the www folder when I'm done? Or you still can wait for another day for the proofread version? welp, I can't promised the proofread one will improve the translation a lot cuz I ask someone in this community who willingly do it for free... Also, I think I've done about almost 3000/4900 row of editing in case if you might wanna ask
I prefer to wait a little longer, but if I would recommend you find someone to try the game first and tell you how good the translation is. A very common mistake that people who do TM make is that they do not check if the texts make sense or have other people read it to see if the text is right or makes any sense.

I already tried a MT of this game and although the translation was not so bad, there was a lot of inconsistency in the texts and also the typical error that the words come out of the text bar because they are too long

Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I prefer to wait a little longer, but if I would recommend you find someone to try the game first and tell you how good the translation is. A very common mistake that people who do TM make is that they do not check if the texts make sense or have other people read it to see if the text is right or makes any sense.

I already tried a MT of this game and although the translation was not so bad, there was a lot of inconsistency in the texts and also the typical error that the words come out of the text bar because they are too long
About that, the guy who helps me doing the proofread is always play the game that I've mtl edited

Reactions: iCrown24

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
In other news, Heisen has already shared the idea for his next game on his blog. From what I understood from the Google translator, it will be the same theme as this game, netorase/cuckold but now with a childhood friend and again a male character will be controlled.

First off, I have to say that my hopes for a sequel to the Emma game are now officially dead.

Second... I want a real NTR game! I'm not saying I don't like netorase, but I really like NTR much better where the husband doesn't know that his wife has sex with another man or with several.

Although I must say that the theme of the cuckold childhood friend is something that I have always liked, but it also depends on the context and how the story unfolds. We'll have to wait and see if he can beat this game, which I really liked and I think it's been his best work in years.

Last edited:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I can't give you the exact time for that. I ask Ryuki_time to proofread it for me after I finished the unproofread one but I can assure you it's later than 7th December
I would like to help to bring the proofread version earlier, but unfortunately I work all day and I only have one day off a week that I use to do my college things or to go out with my friends

Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
I can't give you the exact time for that. I ask Ryuki_time to proofread it for me after I finished the unproofread one but I can assure you it's later than 7th December
A discord server for your projects would be good, some volunteers to proofread and announcing the road maps at there would be awesome maybe you can gain something from that too.. But if you just doing this for fun, I can't complain all I have to do is wish you luck!

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
A discord server for your projects would be good, some volunteers to proofread and announcing the road maps at there would be awesome maybe you can gain something from that too.. But if you just doing this for fun, I can't complain all I have to do is wish you luck!
Thank you for the advice. Yes, you can say I do this for fun, because I thought I'd have so much freetime last month. But a few days after I post my "vow" in this thread, I was told to attend a softskill training which cost lots of my freetime. That's why I do this very slowly... Welp, if there are lots of ppl who eager to volunteer or just want to try my MTL version, I can share the files here and tell my discord account if you want to show me which dialogues I get wrong... If the roadmap, I think the parts that I haven't fully translated are:
- map 17 (Kamoshida) ≈ 723 rows
- map 18 (Credits) = 11 rows
- map 19 (with random guy) = 45 rows
- map 20 (Homeless A) = 67 rows
- map 21 (Homeless B) = 57 rows
- map 22 (Homeless C) = 62 rows
- map 23 (Recollection room/CG) = 37 rows
total ≈ 1002 rows

Last edited: