Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
ntr can work at any pace, sometimes fast is good and sometimes slowburn is good but most of the time people are just looking for a quick fap/just dont care and that may be a big factor in why these games are so popular on the jp end.
Yea I could see that. Maybe it’s our perspectives of NTR compared to Japanese people. They value corruption regardless of the pace. Some of them don’t even feel like NTR. Just corruption games that get labeled NTR. Like the game has to damn near unplayable to be below 4.0.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yea I could see that. Maybe it’s our perspectives of NTR compared to Japanese people. They value corruption regardless of the pace. Some of them don’t even feel like NTR. Just corruption games that get labeled NTR. Like the game has to damn near unplayable to be below 4.0.
so i dont mind the pacing too much except in certain unique situations like the game "i fight for her lewd videos" or whatever its called where you literally get none of the build up and just got the payoffs in the form of the girls videos and then it had a nothing end, just felt like someone trying to cash in on the genre.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
ntr can work at any pace, sometimes fast is good and sometimes slowburn is good but most of the time people are just looking for a quick fap/just dont care and that may be a big factor in why these games are so popular on the jp end.
There is also the language barrier, matter of fact we (most of us) not being native speakers nor having a good grasp of the language makes it so its harder to appreciate some games

jaden000

May 30, 2020
so i dont mind the pacing too much except in certain unique situations like the game "i fight for her lewd videos" or whatever its called where you literally get none of the build up and just got the payoffs in the form of the girls videos and then it had a nothing end, just felt like someone trying to cash in on the genre.
I CTRL most games anyway especially if it’s Japanese version :LUL:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
New game in There aint alot of info aside the synopsis on dlsite. Still the devs for this one, do have a good record.

Eboun

May 18, 2020
yeah, even slowburn can be bad if it's just doesnt make sense
i'm playing True Blue rn through P.E. teacher route and maybe i don't really get something but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it will get better later, but so far it doesn't make sense to me at all.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
New game in There aint alot of info aside the synopsis on dlsite. Still the devs for this one, do have a good record.
Looks amazing but if it will be like their previous game ( ) that can´t be translated then it will be sad for me XD. Yeah it can be translated with Mtool but i don´t really like the fact that it triggers my Antivirus sometimes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, did this release, or was it a scam or?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
i have been wait for this game for a long time
Wait wait wait, if i recall correctly, and i normally do. Its the demo that he is planning on releasing, not the actual game. Granted he was planning on releasing it on November, so that got delayed.
The only good ntr game, and the one i am looking forward the most is

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes