Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
Have anyone tried Black Fetal Movement? Is it any good?
If you like pixel art its great. If you like agunosutosu's other games you will like it, if you have not its similar to Henteria Chronicles. I had a broken version so I could not finish it, so I don't know the endings. But I did enjoy the story up to that point.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
If you like pixel art its great. If you like agunosutosu's other games you will like it, if you have not its similar to Henteria Chronicles. I had a broken version so I could not finish it, so I don't know the endings. But I did enjoy the story up to that point.
was black fetal ever translated?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Have anyone tried Black Fetal Movement? Is it any good?
its nice, my problem is that its kind of short like the devs other games and they dont really make use of all their characters or their world very well.

Reactions: ktez

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Saikey translated it fully 6 days ago, was thinking about paying 5$ extra on his patreon to get it but your review doesnt excite me to pay it haha
It's not bad, actually it's a good game. HC it's way better, but agunosutoso did a good job in his games.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

OK I need help. Has anyone had success with this game? It might be the best selling NTR RPG of all time, so I figure it must be good.

I have sunk probably 8 hrs into this game, seperate 'attempts' and just end up getting stuck, with like 4-5 actual h scenes, just running around the hospital or some other new area, clicking and trying to advance but nothing.

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which. Are there any english walkthroughs? Does anyone that has progressed have a save file they can share?

The game is just so complicated, I normally would just give up but am posting here because it's sold almost 25,000 copies very quickly, basically unprecedented.

Horalover

May 7, 2017

OK I need help. Has anyone had success with this game? It might be the best selling NTR RPG of all time, so I figure it must be good.

I have sunk probably 8 hrs into this game, seperate 'attempts' and just end up getting stuck, with like 4-5 actual h scenes, just running around the hospital or some other new area, clicking and trying to advance but nothing.

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which.

The game is just so complicated, I normally would just give up but am posting here because it's sold almost 25,000 copies very quickly, basically unprecedented.
Haven't played it yet (Waiting for a translation) but you might have some luck looking through the translation thread of the game or on ulmf
[RPGM] - Rebel Geister Jaeger | F95zone

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Haven't played it yet (Waiting for a translation) but you might have some luck looking through the translation thread of the game or on ulmf
[RPGM] - Rebel Geister Jaeger | F95zone
Thanks, reading throught the ULMF thread is depressing me though. Seems the game is a fucking nightmare regarding grind, which is the impression I was getting. I might just wait for a full save.

FYI you can translate these games yourself with Translator ++ by Dreamsavior

Reactions: ktez

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I have played both translated (machine) and untranslated as oftentimes translations can cause errors, but both playthroughs ended the same, seemingly stuck unable to progress to more content. For example there is a time when you get to an area during 'dreams' and there are lights that you can turn off and on over certain characters...I have a strong feeling this is locking or unlocking NTR but I can't figure out which. Are there any english walkthroughs? Does anyone that has progressed have a save file they can share?

From what I understand the game is supposed to get official english translation in the future. Dev also mentioned his sadness that there are quite a lot of bugs and some systems were too cumbersome so he kept doing updates to it and probably still is planning in the future.

I have not played it yet. Make sure you are playing on newest version and consider just waiting till it is updated/translated.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes